I’m so excited to share this salad with you guys today! This BLT Pasta Salad is generally classified as a summer salad, but I’m not going to lie, I eat it all year long! The bacon, lettuce, tomato mixed in with the bowtie noodles and lettuce topped with the amazing creamy ranch dressing is pure perfection!
This salad is a newer salad to me. My friend brought it to a BBQ last year and I literally skipped over my hamburger and just ate like 3 bowls of this! And I’ve made it at least a half dozen times since!
I love that I can prep everything ahead of time and then just assemble it together when you’re ready to serve it. However, you can assemble 4-5 hours before if needed. I just prefer to put the toppings in ziplock bags and assemble right before serving.
After you’ve combined the lettuce, cooled bowtie pasta and toppings, it’s time to prepare the dressing.
The dressing is amazing! You basically just add some mayo, sour cream and garlic powder and it takes a basic ranch to the next level!
You guys, the salad really is soooo yummy! You’ll love it so much!
- 1 box Bowtie Noodles
- 1 - 10oz bag of Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Red Onion
- 2-3 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 8 pieces of Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- a dash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Allow the noodles to cool completely.
- While the noodles are boiling, cook your 8 pieces of bacon in the oven according to the directions on the package. You are also welcome to fry them on the stove. But, I like how easy to clean up is when I do it in the oven!
- While the bacon and noodles are cooking, chop up your tomatoes and red onion.
- Combine, the cooled noodles, romaine lettuce, bacon, lettuce and red onions.
- Combine the ranch dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Poor half the dressing over the salad and softly mix the salad to cover it with the dressing. Continue to add as much dressing as you desire.
I can’t wait to hear if you guys love it! Happy eating!