This drink has several names, but we call it Brazilian Lemonade! It is so fresh tasting and my favorite drink during the spring and summer, especially when we are bbq’ing!
The added cream makes it extra tasty and is hands down my favorite part of the drink!
- 5 limes
- 6-7 cups water (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 c sugar
- 6 Tbsp sweet and condensed milk
- Start by zesting all the lime skins into a picture.
- Juice the limes.
- Mix with water and sugar.
- Right before serving stir in sweet condensed milk.
- Serve over ice.
Enjoy and I’d love to hear what some of your favorite summer lemonades are!