Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples
We are entering that time of year! Where the temperatures start to slowly drop, the leaves start to change colors, and visits to the Apple Orchard begin!
In honor of the special time, I am sharing one of my favorite apple desserts – Crockpot Cinnamon Apples! It is SO easy to make, just throw the 4 ingredients into the crock pot and let it go!
These cinnamon apples taste so good on a cool evening. They are a perfect comfort food and they go great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
- 10 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored, & sliced
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a slow cooker, place the sliced apples, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook for about 2 1/2-3 hours on the high setting.
- Check apples to make sure they are tender and not at all crispy.
- You can also toss a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!