Easy 3 Ingredient Glitter Slime
I can’t believe how fast summer is going guys! We’ve been so busy that we’ve hardly had time for a lot of arts and crafts! But, we have found the time to do a few things and my kids have loved making this super easy Glitter Slime!
It only takes 3 ingredients and 5 minutes and then it’s ready to go for the kiddos! I highly suggest you give it a try! I promise you your kiddos will love it!
- Elmer’s Clear Glitter Glue (or just clear glue and add glitter or use white glue)
- Liquid Starch
- Mixing Bowl
1. In a medium to large sized bowl, dump the bottle of Elmer’s Clear Glue.
2. Fill the Elmer’s Glue container 1/2 way full of water and add it to the Elmer’s Glue and mix!
3. If you want to add color or glitter, then go ahead and do it now.
4. Next, you’ll slowly add the 1/2 cup Liquid Starch to your mixture. Add 1/4 cup, mix well. Then repeat!
5. Keep mixing – it will slowly get thicker and thicker! Switch to kneading with hands nice it’s thick enough for you to remove from the bowl. The mixture will be sticky as first. As you continue to knead it with your hands, it will lose that sticky feeling!
6. When not using it, store in a dry container!
Now get ready for hours of fun for your kiddos!
Make sure and check out a few of my other summer activities and projects: