Elf on the Shelf – Printable Joke Cards

Ready for some help this Elf Season? Then you need the Ultimate Christmas Elf Book of Ideas - 25+ Printables and Ideas for just $4.99!!

I created these joke cards for Pam to use with her Elf this year.  I thought it would be so cute to have the elf tell a joke each day. Just print, cut, and each morning your elf can leave a joke behind for the kiddos to enjoy! I don’t have an Elf but I am going to be using these in Caleb’s lunch box each day in December. I know it will make his day! I had  lot of request to make a full set of 25 so there was one for each day. There is a third sheet for download at the bottom now with 5 more jokes for you!

Are you ready to take the hassle and worry out of your Christmas Elf this season while still giving your kids the most amazing experience? The Ultimate Christmas Elf Book of ideas has 25+ printables and ideas available in one simple download!

After you complete the purchase process, you will be redirected back here to Over the Big Moon, where a download link will be provided. You will also receive an email confirmation that contains a download link.

Want more information on our Elf ebook? Click HERE!

Also check out our Elf on the Shelf Magical Recovery Kit and 25 Elf on the Shelf ideas that take less than 5 minutes.

Want to keep up with us at Over the Big Moon….click here to learn how to subscribe!

Lisa

Previous author of Over the Big Moon. I shared my passion for home and family life! I love graphic design, DIY projects, cooking, and working in my garden! My favorite role is taking care of my husband and our 3 amazing and busy boys!

Comments (57)

Elizabeth Jensen

What an adorable idea! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Scarlett Wonder

Thank you for the jokes! Stopping by from Diana Rambles EOTS party. This is the first year an elf has visited us. LO is a but young yet, but I’m trying to do some things to amuse hubby too. These will be simple & great!

Lisa

Thank you! These are adorable and I can’t wait for our elf to start sharing them!

roselee conklin

Thank you for sharing. I love putting holiday themed jokes in my girls’ lunch boxes each day. These are perfect!

fonnetta

Thank you so much! You have saved me a TON of time and they are adorable!

Fickle Frick

These are fantastic!!! Thank you for these. I made an advent calendar and have printed and laminated the jokes. 1 will go in each pocket. 🙂 I am grateful.

Lisa

just started this a couple days ago (sadly so late) with my 7 & 9 year olds. We have one year if we are lucky of real “belief” before it becomes family fun. Thank-you so much for your printables! I nicked the background and created a card from our elf with a little note from tonight’s antics and then glued one of your jokes to the backside. So much fun!

Carly

Awesome!! My 8 year old is going to be guffawing all day!

Jenni

I’m also planning on using them for gift tags 😉

Jenni

So cute! I’m actually using them for drink labels for my cookie exchange party. I bought 2 dz. Starbucks frappuccino bottles at Costco, emptied them into a drink dispenser (along with another one of milk), washed and removed sbux label, put these on, wrapped a little bakers twine and popped in a red/white polka dot paper straw! voila- no need to write name!

Shelley Moore

thank you so much for letting me print these for my girls’ lunches! 🙂 Merry Christmas to you!

Kim Graves

what an awesome idea putting them in the lunch bag oh thanks

loonyqt

these are awesome! I used them in our big advent calendar with little cubbies… 🙂 THANKS!