Redbox Neighbor Gift Idea

redox-printable-tag

Happy Friday friends!  Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all!  We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it!  We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like!

What you need:

Printable Gift Tags (printable below)
Cardstock
Redbox Promo Codes (link to purchase below)
Microwave Popcorn Packages

After you have the Gift Tags all printed and signed then you just need to write in your Promo Codes!  Here is how you go about obtaining them!

Redbox allows you to purchase them on their website in bundles of 5, 10, 20 or 50 under their Redbox Gifts section (link at the bottom of the page).  You order them online and they are emailed. So, you just enter your own email address in the recipient space and you’ll receive an email with all the codes listed!

Here is a sample of the email you will receive!

confirmation

After you get all your gift tags completed, then just attach them to a package of microwave popcorn!  If you purchase the microwave popcorn in bulk, then you can get them for about $.50 each (or less).  So, the total cost for the gift, including the printing of the Gift Tag would still be under $2.00!!

If you have some people on your street that you don’t really know, but want to be a good neighbor, I think it would still be fun to just attach the Gift Tag to your families Christmas Card!

If you want to make the gift a little nicer, then you could also include a 2-Liter Soda, a bag of candy and even some popcorn containers!  The options are endless!

Now, get going, by downloading your Redbox Neighbor Gift Tags below!

Redbox-Neighbor-Gift-Printable

movie-night

Redbox-Gift-3

redbox-tag-3

redbox-gift-2

redbx-movie-gift

Happy Holiday’s and we hope this helps you mark one item off your to-do list!

long-button

Pam Dana

I am a wife and mom that is over the moon for family, traditions and fun! I love to share lots of printables, DIY's, kids activities and my families favorite recipes! I am married to my husband, Scott, and we have 3 beautiful children and together they are my world!

Comments (103)

Alicialm

Thanks for this post. Great idea!

Mom2three

I was so excited when I saw this gift idea but I just went to Redbox and ordered a $15 card and only received ONE code… Can’t really split that up between people so now I’m stuck with $15 at Redbox and no gifts for the teachers. 🙁

Pam Dana

So sorry! You must have ordered a gift card, not the codes. I’ve heard from another reader that did this that they emailed redox and they refunded them the money, which allowed them to order the codes vs the gift card.

Good luck!

Mom2three

My mistake… I didn’t realize there were different types of cards. Be careful when you purchase. On their gift card page there’s a large red button that says, “Buy a Redbox Card”. Don’t click on this one! It only gives you one code. You need to scroll down the page to find a white button that says, “Promo Code Bundles”. Thank you for the wonderful gift idea!

Marchmama

Thank you for this tip! My husband and I were engaging in an almost argument about this because he didn’t think we could get more than one code. Thanks to your trial and error we are less frustrated AND we get to give cute gifts!

Amanda M

I’m having issue getting the file to open, can someone help please. Such a great idea. Thank you

Pam Dana

Amanda – Email me at pam@overthebigmoon.com with the design you’d prefer and I’d be happy to send you the PDF over! Merry Christmas!

Tiffany

Thank you sooooo much!! This was perfect! Download/printable was very easy!!

Pam Dana

I’m so glad Tiffany! Merry Christmas!

Sunshine

Thanks for sharing!!!

Rachael

Oh, and anyone having trouble printing the tags…try actually saving the file to your computer then printing. Sometimes my printer does weird things when I try to print PDFs directly from a browser, but they print fine if I save them to my computer.

Rachael

Thank you so much, using these for gifts for all the music, art, PE teachers at my kids’ school. Wanted to give them some kind of gift but couldn’t spend a lot on all of them. This is perfect! I very much appreciate the idea and your card design share!

Pam Dana

I’m so glad Rachael! Merry Christmas!

Felina

I’m planning on doing this for children in our family who have so many toys– I figure this is a great gift that will not create a lot of clutter.

NMD

Thank you for an awesome idea!!! Bravo.

KTS

Having same issue with inventory error message. Customer service said website issue, their IT dept. is still working on it, should check back in a few hours.

Jen

Anyone else still having problems with redbox? If I keep trying and it says failure will it keep charging my cc?

Growing Up Gabel

This is seriously THE BEST IDEA EVER! Perfect for teachers, too! Thanks for the idea!

Kristen

After submitting my order on redbox it says “not enough inventory to complete order”! boo 🙁

kristen

for those with the same issue… I just called them and he said to wait 3 hours and try again.

Anne Marie

I am having trouble with my order on Redbox going through. It says there is not enough inventory to fulfill the order…just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue!

Wendy Cline

I’m having the same issue.

Brittany

I just got off the phone with Redbox and they said to try later today. I hope it works, I’m banking on this for some last minute teacher gifts!

Julie

I’m having the same issue….

Anon

Same issue here, as well.

Kristen

this happened to me too… any idea why? I was so excited to find this gift idea! :/

Kimberly

Pam, What a wonderful idea and it is so kind of you to share with all of us! I am having trouble downloading. Would you mind emailing the PDFs to me? klabu92@me.com