Redbox Neighbor Gift Idea

redox-printable-tag

Happy Friday friends!  Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all!  We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it!  We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like!

What you need:

Printable Gift Tags (printable below)
Cardstock
Redbox Promo Codes (link to purchase below)
Microwave Popcorn Packages

After you have the Gift Tags all printed and signed then you just need to write in your Promo Codes!  Here is how you go about obtaining them!

Redbox allows you to purchase them on their website in bundles of 5, 10, 20 or 50 under their Redbox Gifts section (link at the bottom of the page).  You order them online and they are emailed. So, you just enter your own email address in the recipient space and you’ll receive an email with all the codes listed!

Here is a sample of the email you will receive!

confirmation

After you get all your gift tags completed, then just attach them to a package of microwave popcorn!  If you purchase the microwave popcorn in bulk, then you can get them for about $.50 each (or less).  So, the total cost for the gift, including the printing of the Gift Tag would still be under $2.00!!

If you have some people on your street that you don’t really know, but want to be a good neighbor, I think it would still be fun to just attach the Gift Tag to your families Christmas Card!

If you want to make the gift a little nicer, then you could also include a 2-Liter Soda, a bag of candy and even some popcorn containers!  The options are endless!

Now, get going, by downloading your Redbox Neighbor Gift Tags below!

Redbox-Neighbor-Gift-Printable

movie-night

Redbox-Gift-3

redbox-tag-3

redbox-gift-2

redbx-movie-gift

Happy Holiday’s and we hope this helps you mark one item off your to-do list!

long-button

Pam Dana

I am a wife and mom that is over the moon for family, traditions and fun! I love to share lots of printables, DIY's, kids activities and my families favorite recipes! I am married to my husband, Scott, and we have 3 beautiful children and together they are my world!

Comments (103)

Xenia Lal

This gift idea is spectacular! Is this a code to redeem a movie online? If someone can use it at a redbox location, does anyone know if that person turns it in late, will I or that person get charged the late fee?

Pam from Over the Big Moon

Xenia – you can redeem the code online or at the redbox location. They still have to slide their card to cover any late fees. Thanks so much for the nice comment!

Pam from Over the Big Moon

Marissa

When I went to the redbox website you can only send it via email not by a promo code….please help!!!

Marissa

Teri

Thanks Pam, I am a new Community manager and was going nuts trying to think of something to do for this my resident’s this month. Doing my own tag with a bag of popcorn for “National Popcorn Day” on the 19th!

Emily

Your awesome idea totally saved me this year! Thank you so very much!! I love it! I had a rather hectic early December and didn’t have time to think about neighbor gifts. My sister-in-law gave me one of these, and we copied the idea and had neighbor gifts out the next day! Yay! So . . . THANKS! By the way, the tag files aren’t working anymore . . . a few of my neighbors were out of town for the holidays, and so I didn’t get their gift to them yet. I just went to print some more and I can’t access the file. Was it just up for the holidays??

Emily

I don’t know if you fixed it or it was a problem with my computer, but I can access it now! If you did something . . . THANKS!!

Pam Dana

Sorry about the trouble Emily. Our downloads were down for a few days, while we were redoing our download manager system. It is back up now!

Jj

Love this!!! Can you make some for Valentines day too? You are so creative!

Pam Dana

Coming this weekend! 😉 Stay tuned!

Mel

What a perfect gift idea! Thank you for sharing!

Natalie

Fantastic Idea! LOVE!

Danielle

LOVE this!!! Giving this to the kids’ swim coaches! Thank you!!

Stephanie

Do they send this e-mail separate from the order receipt? I got the order receipt but no codes? Does it take a while for the codes email to come through?

Stephanie

Nevermind! I found it! It came through to my promotions inbox instead of my regular inbox like the receipt. Thanks for the great idea!

Christina

Just made these for my son’s teachers and therapists… such a lovely idea! Thank you for the printables!

Kerry

This is awesome. My husband loved this idea.

carly

Thanks for sharing!! My neighbors will love opening their mailboxes tomorrow!

Mrs. J

I love this idea. There are 10 of us who teach the same grade level at my school. This is a fun, inexpensive way to give! Thanks for the idea.

Karen

Where does one find the PDFs? All I get when I click the images are little jpeg files which will be awfully blurry when enlarged. 🙁

Karen

Never mind; figured it out.

Pam Dana

There are download links available for all 3 designs within the post. You are welcome to email me at pam@overthebigmoon.com with the design you’d prefer and I’d also be happy to email it to you! Merry Christmas!