Redbox Neighbor Gift Idea

redox-printable-tag

Happy Friday friends!  Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all!  We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it!  We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like!

What you need:

Printable Gift Tags (printable below)
Cardstock
Redbox Promo Codes (link to purchase below)
Microwave Popcorn Packages

After you have the Gift Tags all printed and signed then you just need to write in your Promo Codes!  Here is how you go about obtaining them!

Redbox allows you to purchase them on their website in bundles of 5, 10, 20 or 50 under their Redbox Gifts section (link at the bottom of the page).  You order them online and they are emailed. So, you just enter your own email address in the recipient space and you’ll receive an email with all the codes listed!

Here is a sample of the email you will receive!

confirmation

After you get all your gift tags completed, then just attach them to a package of microwave popcorn!  If you purchase the microwave popcorn in bulk, then you can get them for about $.50 each (or less).  So, the total cost for the gift, including the printing of the Gift Tag would still be under $2.00!!

If you have some people on your street that you don’t really know, but want to be a good neighbor, I think it would still be fun to just attach the Gift Tag to your families Christmas Card!

If you want to make the gift a little nicer, then you could also include a 2-Liter Soda, a bag of candy and even some popcorn containers!  The options are endless!

Now, get going, by downloading your Redbox Neighbor Gift Tags below!

Redbox-Neighbor-Gift-Printable

movie-night

Redbox-Gift-3

redbox-tag-3

redbox-gift-2

redbx-movie-gift

Happy Holiday’s and we hope this helps you mark one item off your to-do list!

long-button

Pam Dana

I am a wife and mom that is over the moon for family, traditions and fun! I love to share lots of printables, DIY's, kids activities and my families favorite recipes! I am married to my husband, Scott, and we have 3 beautiful children and together they are my world!

Comments (103)

Diane

Thank you!

Alanna

This is one of the greatest printables ever posted. Thank you SO much! Merry Christmas!

Pam Dana

You’re so sweet! Thank you!

Leslie

Thanks for sharing the cute tags. Such a simple, but useful gift. I appreciate it!

niki

Thank you! I love your printable and I can’t wait to put together this gift!

Beth

Thank you so much for this great idea!!

Kara

I just wanted to thank you for such a cute gift idea and for the adorable tags!! They’re awesome! 🙂

Bethany

I absolutely LOVE the idea of this — thank you! I was hoping to get a printable of the blue-background with Santa and his reindeer flying (as shown on the pics on the website). But the pdf download is for a red background. Do you have the blue available somewhere?

Pam Dana

Hey Bethany! There is a download link for all 3 different designs within the post! I believe it’s the top download link! Thanks so much for the comment – I’m glad you love the idea! Merry Christmas!

Amy Barnett

So, the Red Box link asks for who to send this to. Do I just put my info in and it sends me a bunch of numbers? Sorry, never done Red Box before. I don’t want to put my card in and then not be able to have individual numbers. I see the drop down to choose how many and all that.

Pam Dana

Sorry for the delayed response! Yes, I just put in my info and it emails me the individual codes and then I just write them in on the printable! Thanks so much and good luck!

Debbie Travis Blakley

I live in Oklahoma…Is Red Box national? I have family on both coasts and this would make an easy to mail and inexpensive gift to include with a Christmas Card.

Kim

After you receive the codes how long are the codes good for?

Kim

After you receive the codes how long are the codes good for?

Lisa Dash

Amazing!! You have saved me this year!

Lisa Dash

Amazing!! You have saved me this year!

Xenia Lal

This gift idea is spectacular! Is this a code to redeem a movie online? If someone can use it at a redbox location, does anyone know if that person turns it in late, will I or that person get charged the late fee?