Roasted Grape, Arugula & Goat Cheese Salad
Hey guys, it’s Crystal from Cooking with Crystal and I’m here today to share you my new favorite salad! I am such a huge fan of this Roasted Grape, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Salad. It brings together some amazing flavors.
After the grapes are roasted with a little olive oil and balsamic, they are delicious tender and sweet.
The goat cheese is the perfect addition of a little creaminess to the crunchy arugula, which makes this your NEW FAVORITE SALAD.
Start with your plump grapes and place them on a baking sheet with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then roast in oven.
While they are roasting, mix walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
After these grapes come out of the oven they will look like this and be oh so delicious!
Mix it all together and you have yourself an amazing salad!
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, seedless
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 ounces arugula
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Toss grapes together with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Place on a roasting pan or lipped backing sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- While they are roasting mix together walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- When grapes are finished, add them to walnut mixture and include all the juices too.
- Mix it all together.
- Place arugula in a large bowl and add the roasted grape/walnut mixture.
- Toss together and then sprinkle with goat cheese.