Slow Cooker Chicken Sandwiches
Today I am sharing an incredibly simple slow cooker recipe – Slower Cooker Chicken Sandwiches! This one only has 3 ingredients and tastes so good! I love slow cooker recipes for those busy days that I can’t get around to making dinner.
Just toss everything in before dropping the kids off to school and place slow cooker on low and by dinner time it’s done!
After a long day, just shred the chicken and mix with the other 2 ingredients and you’re ready to make sandwiches!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 2- 1 ounce packets of ranch dressing mix
- In a slow cooker, add the blocks of cream cheese, ranch mix, and then the chicken breasts. There is no need to cut them up because they will become tender in the slow cooker.
- Place on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4.
- Then take a fork to it, mix together and shred the chicken.