Strawberry Pancakes with Strawberry Vanilla Whipping Cream
As you guys know, I am a breakfast LOVER! There is not a meal I like to make more then breakfast! I especially love making special breakfasts for the Holidays! I decided this year for Valentine’s Day I wanted to make Strawberry Pancakes verses just a pink pancake like we’ve done most years in the past! And when you add the Strawberry Vanilla Whipping Cream to the top it just takes this breakfast to the next level!
I love that my kids know that when a holiday is approaching they can expect a super fun breakfast! This is a tradition that our whole family loves and looks forward to!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Horizon Organic milk (I prefer Whole)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or extract
- 6 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 6-8 Strawberries
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add 1/2 the flour mixture to your mixer. Add the milk, eggs, vanilla and butter. Then add the rest of the flour mixture. Use the batter setting on your mixer.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter and mix until smooth.
- Cut strawberries up into small pieces.
- Heat a lightly buttered or oiled griddle on medium high heat. Pour approximately 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle. Sprinkle pieces of strawberry on top of the batter and cook until golden brown. Flip it over and cook until golden brown and serve hot.
- 1 Pint Horizon Organics Whipping Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 cup semi pureed strawberries
- Mix the whipping cream, sugar and vanilla paste on a low-medium speed until it thickens. I prefer to use vanilla paste, because it gives it a pretty look with the dark specs! If you don't have vanilla paste, you can use vanilla extract!
- Once the whipping cream is thickened, mix in strawberries until just combined.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.