The Best Summer Pasta Salad
It’s summertime! Which means BBQ’s, watermelon….and PASTA SALAD!
The recipe I am sharing today makes a wonderful cool pasta salad to add to any BBQ!
The blend of tomatoes and zucchini is balanced with the tanginess of the feta cheese. The addition of grilled chicken gives it that smoky flavor and not to mention….how pretty and colorful is it?!
Dive in and make this pasta salad today!
First, chop up all those gorgeous veggies!
Grill the chicken and boil your bowtie pasta!
Add all the ingredients to the bowl to prepare to mix it all together.
Then look at the gorgeous colors of everything!
- Chicken breast tenders, one package
- 1 box Bowtie Pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh Parsley, torn into small pieces
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 ounces Feta Cheese
- 1 pint (carton) Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Place chicken on the grill and cook until juices run clear, no longer pink, and internal temperature reaches 165 F. Then take off grill and cool, then dice up.
- Cook bowtie's until al dente and then rinse in cold water to dran.
- Then add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lastly, add zucchini, tomatoes, feta cheese, and parsley. Mix well.
- Place a cover on and stick it in fridge for a few hours and then enjoy!
Tags: pasta salad