Traditional Peaches & Cream with Mascarpone Sauce
Summer and Fall Peaches make life better! It’s just a fact! I grew up eating my Grandmother and my mom’s Traditional Peaches & Cream. Anytime I make myself a bowl and take my first bite, my head is immediately flooded with childhood memories and it just makes me happy! I’ve added the Mascarpone Sauce only makes it better in my option! You’ll love this Traditional Peaches & Cream w/ Mascarpone Sauce!
- 12 Large Peaches
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 8 oz Mascarpone
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Peel and cut your peaches into a bowl.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of Sugar over the peaches and softly mix. This will pull the flavor out of the peaches and create a super yummy juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 cups milk and 2 teaspoons of Vanilla.
- Poor the milk over the peaches.
- Mix together the 8oz Mascarpone, 1-2 tablespoons of milk, vanilla and sugar. I like the sauce a little thicker, so I start with the 1 tablespoon milk, and add more if needed.
- Drizzle the Mascarpone Sauce over the top of the peaches and cream!