My 3 year old daughter, Dylan, is at such a fun little age right now! Her little imagination is at its fullest and she LOVES to play dress up! Luckily, we inherited quite the little collection from my oldest sister. Problem was that I had no where for them – so they’ve just been sitting in a pile in the bottom of her closet! So, when Expressions Vinyl emailed me about participating in this fun Disney themed + Vinyl blog hop, I knew I wanted to be a part of it! It was the perfect time for me to tackle this fun Disney Dress Up Corner for all her dress ups!
Dylan’s room is a sad little picture right now. We moved into this house 2 years ago, but when we moved in Dylan was in a crib and so I wanted to wait until she transitioned out of it to put things on the wall. Then we ended up just putting a mattress on the ground for her. And…… here ware today. Sigh! But, it’s time to get my butt moving and get her room all girlified!
Before I jump into the project, I wanted to mention that at the bottom of this post there is an awesome Southern California Vacation Package Giveaway from Get Away Today! So, make sure and check that out and enter before you leave!
Okay now back to the Disney Dress Up Corner! Dylan had this perfect little area to the right of her dresser that I thought would be perfect. I started by hanging this cute little Dream sign! I got this sign as a gift from my sister when I was having my first child! I spray painted it this blue color when I was putting together Dylan’s nursery before she was born.
Next – hooks! My niece gave us these adorable little hooks when Dylan was born and I spray painted them some fun colors! She got them from Gardner Village!
Next up – Vinyl! I went with the saying “Once Upon a Dream” and used the Dream wooden sign to finish off the saying. So, I just cut the worlds ‘Once Upon A’ in a Bright Berry pink vinyl and placed them above the sign and hooks!
And viola – a super fun dress up corner!
Be sure and check out all the other amazing Disney projects from my blogger friends!!
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
Now for the giveaway from Get Away Today! I’ve offered this vacation a few times on my blog and it’s always one of may favorite giveaways to host! Who doesn’t want to win a Southern California Vacation package?
The giveaway is for 3 nights to a hotel in Anaheim or San Diego + 2 Adult and 2 Kid 1 day passes to TWO Southern California Parks! The winner will get to choose! SWEET, right?
Enter below using the Rafflecopter! Giveaway is open to US Residents only. GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway