Our ALL TIME FAVORITE Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! This cookie is beyond soft, full of flavor and has the perfect consistency! This is the last Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that you’ll ever need!
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This will be the last chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll ever need! I’ve been making these cookies for over 10 years and can’t find a recipe I like more!
Do you have that recipe that you are always excited to take to a gathering, because you know people will comment on it or ask for the recipe? Well friends, for me, that is this recipe! I almost always get asked what I do different in my cookie recipe that makes it so soft! So, today I’ll be sharing with you my Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
I got this recipe for Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies from a friend of mine and was instantly hooked! The first time I tried them was right after I had my first son and was in the hospital recovering from the unexpected c-section. I may have eaten a giant bag of them all by myself — I just couldn’t stop! They just tasted so good and were so soft!
I think there are two key parts to the success of this recipe. The first is it uses Crisco vs Butter and the 2nd is using a cookie scoop!! If you don’t own a cookie scoop then you need to go fork out the $10 and buy one! It will change your cookie life!
HOW TO MAKE SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cream together the Butter Crisco, sugar and brown sugar.
- Once combined, add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the salt, baking soda and 1/2 the flour and combine.
- Add the additional flour slowly, until combined. I use between 5 1/2 – 6 cups flour total. You want the cookies mixture to pull off the sides of the bowl, but not seem at all dry.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chip cookies and mix them in.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet. I love to use parchment paper on my cookie pans!
HOW SHOULD I STORE THE BAKED COOKIES?
The baked cookies can be stored in an air-tight container for 4-5 days. After that they’ll start to dry out.
You can also freeze the already baked cookies in the freezer for up to 3 months.
CAN YOU FREEZE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH?
YES! Absolutely. The dough can be kept in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. After that, make sure and freeze it. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months!
I promise you that these Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies will be a hit with your loved ones!
Not in the mood for Chocolate Chip Cookies? Check these other recipes out:
- Peanut Butter Cake Box Cookies
- Chocolate Turtle Cookie
- Eclair Cake
- Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Cookie
- Lemon Crinkle Cookie
- Perfect Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies & New Neighbor Printable
- Skor Bit Cookies – Toffee Filled Dough with a Melted Caramel Center!
- Coconut Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Kitchen Aid
- Baking Sheet
- 2 Cups Crisco
- 1.5 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1.5 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 5 1/2 Cups Flour (can use up to 1/2 cup more if needed)
- 1 bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the 2 cups Crisco, 1 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed) and 1 1/2 cup sugar.
- Once combined, add 4 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla and mix.
- Add 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda and 2 cups flour to the above mixture and mix.
- Then add the remaining 3 1/2 cups slowly until all the flour is incorporated. If needed you can add an additional 1/4 cup flour to reach a good cookie consistency.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips! My favorite are Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips!
- Line a cookie pan with parchment paper and use a cookie scoop to line the pan in cookies!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Just until the edges are golden brown.
If you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love it if you’d comment and rate the recipe! I love to hear feedback and answer questions!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks so much friends! Have a great day!