This Kids Daily Schedule Printable is here to help keep your kids on a routine that is flexible and can be modified to work for every little personality out there! Also available is a coordinating School Checklist Printable!
This Pizza Order Form is a fun way to make homemade Pizza night extra fun! Download, print and have your family members order their customized homemade pizza using this free printable form!
This printable Lego Money is perfect to print off and use for many different occasions! Have your little Lego lovers earn this money to cash in to buy new Lego sets or use for an upcoming trip to Legoland!
This Morning Routine Printable will help your kids establish a successful morning routine before school! Available completed or blank, so you can customize it to fit your needs.
Lunch Box Jokes Cards are a fun way to make your child feel special when they’re gone to school! We’ve got Lunchbox Joke Cards for every season and holiday!
These Harry Potter Printable Bookmarks are the perfect way to help track your progress as you read all the Harry Potter books! The reader can easily mark off each chapter as it’s finished!
A fun Summer kids printable game! This Summer Word Scramble is perfect for an afternoon activity during a hot or rainy day!
Hey friends! Last week we went and saw the new movie – Coco from Disney·Pixar! If you haven’t seen – go! Like right now! It’s hands down one of the best movies I’ve been to in years! The next day the whole family talked about how we want to go to it again! So, I got online and found some Disney·Pixar Coco Kids Printables and Activities to hold them over and I wanted to share them with you today!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kohls™. As always, all opinions are my own.
The first day of school can be really hard for some kids. I saw this cute idea on Tye Dye Diva and loved it. The poem is so creative! I made a printable to match the bracelets my friend made for her daughter.
Its the perfect way to help ease the first day of school jitters.
You can download your own printable here:
Hey friends! My boys have been having hours and hours of fun this summer playing with these awesome Kids Rock Collection Kits we made them! And, today I am going to share with you the tutorial and how we made them! These rock collection kits will seriously provide your kids hours of exploring and collecting!!
– Art/Utility/Loom Container (these are called 100 different things, you can find them at any craft store)
– Lashing Strap (1″ wide)
– (2) 10-32×1/2 Flat Slotted Screw with Nut (found at any hardware store)
– (2) #10 Flat Washers
Follow the step by step instructions below.
1) Find a drill bit that is the same size as the end of your screw.
2) Take the bit you found, and drill holes evenly on each side of the handle.
It should look like the above picture, when you’re done drilling.
3) Take your lashing strap and cut it about 4″ from the latch.
4) Take a sharp knife and poke a hole in it about 1/2″ in from where you cut it.
5) To prevent fraying, take a lighter and burn the edge of the strap. Then take a washer and the machine flat slotted screw and push it through the hole of the strap.
6) Then push the screw through the hole of the kit that you drilled.
7) Put a nut on the back end of the screw and tighten it.
8) Take the other end of the strap and measure it to the length that fits your child and cut it. Then repeat the previous steps to attach it to your kit.
9) Connect the two ends of straps and by sliding the strap through the latch and adjust if necessary.
10) Download the Box of Rocks Kit Label and have your little one color it and then attach it to the front of their kit!
11) Have your little enjoy it for hours and hours and hours!
Thanks friends for reading along today and learning how to make your own DIY Kids Rock Collection Kit! Looking for some other fun summer activities, project or recipe? Check out these fun posts!