This delicious Bowtie and Spinach Chicken Salad is made with a base of spinach, bowtie noodles and chicken, topped with mandarin oranges, honey nut peanuts, Craisins and Green onions and served with a delicious Teriyaki Vinaigrette! Perfect for a main dish or side dish!
This classic Easy Macaroni and Shrimp Salad is the perfect side to any meal! Especially fun to serve at BBQ’s or Potlucks! Just throw the 5 ingredients in a bowl with the dressing and mix!
This BLT Pasta Salad is like a BLT Sandwich without the bread! It includes bacon, lettuce and tomato mixed in with bowtie noodles and lettuce topped with creamy ranch dressing.
Summertime screams simple salads to me! This Strawberry Spinach Salad is one my mom makes all the time for family events and when summer rolls around I always crave it! It’s the perfect side dish to almost any dinner! Plus, it’s so pretty and is such a statement on the table.
This Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad is not only one of MY families favorite salads, but also my extended families. So, I make this at least once a month and it is almost always at family gatherings! It’s so easy and beyond delicious! My favorite thing to do is make a giant bowl to serve with dinner on Sunday, and then I eat the leftovers for lunch the next few days!
Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 16 oz package bowtie pasta
- 1 large can chicken breast I use the big Costco cans or 2-3 cups cubed Chicken Breasts
- Approx 2 cup grapes halved
- 2 chopped apples
- 1 C sliced almonds or cashews your preference
- 1-2 bunch of green onions amount to your preference preference
- Cook bowtie pasta noodles and chill.
- Add the remaining ingredients - chicken, grapes, apples, green onion and nut preference. Mix together with the noodles.
- Cover with approx 3/4 bottle of coleslaw dressing or make your own.
- Serve chilled.
This classic Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad is a great crunchy, fresh flavored salad! Perfect to serve at large dinner parties, holiday parties and barbecues!
Hey guys, it’s Crystal from Cooking with Crystal and I’m here today to share you my new favorite salad! I am such a huge fan of this Roasted Grape, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Salad. It brings together some amazing flavors.
After the grapes are roasted with a little olive oil and balsamic, they are delicious tender and sweet.
The goat cheese is the perfect addition of a little creaminess to the crunchy arugula, which makes this your NEW FAVORITE SALAD.
Start with your plump grapes and place them on a baking sheet with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then roast in oven.
While they are roasting, mix walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
After these grapes come out of the oven they will look like this and be oh so delicious!
Mix it all together and you have yourself an amazing salad!
Roasted Grape, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes seedless
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 ounces arugula
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Toss grapes together with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Place on a roasting pan or lipped backing sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- While they are roasting mix together walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- When grapes are finished, add them to walnut mixture and include all the juices too.
- Mix it all together.
- Place arugula in a large bowl and add the roasted grape/walnut mixture.
- Toss together and then sprinkle with goat cheese.
Enjoy and don’t forget to come stop by!
Happy Friday friends! Today I’m sharing with you what my family calls MEGA SALAD! It’s the PERFECT green salad! I can’t tell you how many compliments I get on this salad! I have literally received handfuls of calls from friends after our get togethers wanting to know exactly what I put in it! It seems so simple, it’s just a green salad after all, but for some reason this combination really makes the perfect Green Salad!
Today I am going to share with you all the yumminess I put in it!
Mega Salad - The Perfect Green Salad!
- Shredded Colby Jack
- Shredded Carrots
- Shaved Almonds
- Mandarin Oranges
- String Cheese - cut up
- The amounts depend on how large of a salad you are putting together, so for the most part you just have to guesstimate based on the amount of Spinach you have.
- If I am making a large bowl for a get together I would put these approx amounts: 1 large bag of Spinach, 1 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack, 1 large cucumber, 3/4 cup Craisins, 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, 3/4 cup sliced almonds, 2 tomatoes and 2 avocados.
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
1/2 cup chopped red onion
6 to 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (or you can buy the little bags of them all ready crumbled)
1/2 cup raisins (I prefer golden Raisens)