Winter is here friends! And, today I am sharing my favorite Extra Creamy Hot Chocolate recipe with you! The best part of it – you make it in a crockpot!
We pretty much make hot chocolate nightly during the winter in our home, so this has become a favorite for my kiddos! It’s so creamy and sweet and it hits the sweet craving that I get at night!
Creamiest Hot Chocolate EVER!
- 8 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups of Chocolate Chips We prefer Milk Chocolate, but if you prefer things less sweet than you can go with Semi-Sweet!
- Combine and stir the: Milk, Whipping Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla and Chocolate Chips in your crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for approx 2 1/2 hours - whisking every so often. Make sure all the chocolate is melted!
- Whisk prior to serving and enjoy!