2. Using a food process or by hand, take the package of Oreo Cookies and crush them. Set aside ¼ cup of the crushed Oreo's to be used as a topping later on.
3. Combine and melted butter with the Oreo Cookies and push them into the bottom of a greased 9x13 glass pan to create a crust layer.
4. Remove the outside of the boxed Oreo Ice Cream and cut it into 6 pieces. Create a layer of ice cream on top of the Oreo crust. Use your (clean) fingers to push the push the ice cream into all the crevices and around the edges.
5. Using a spoon, spread the Hot Fudge layer on top of the ice cream. Then drizzle the caramel on top of the Hot Fudge layer!
6. Next, take the Cool Whip and layer it on top!
7. Lastly, sprinkle the left over Oreo Cookies on the top!