Copycat Disneyland Mac N' Cheese Pizza
A copycat recipe of the Mac N' Cheese Pizza in Goofy's Kitchen
- You can purchase a premade pizza crust at your local grocery store or you can make your own if you have a favorite recipe. I really like to use the 8" individual sized pizza crusts but you could also use a full size pizza crust!
Homemade Mac N' Cheese
- 8 oz uncooked Macaroni Noodles
- 2 cups of shredded Colby-Jack Cheese or your favorite kind of cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Flour
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 sleeve of Town House or Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
To start get your crust ready - so that means you can purchase a premade pizza crust or you can make your own!
To make your macaroni and cheese, start by boiling your macaroni noodles until al dente. Place in a large bowl.
Once the noodles are cooked, make your cheese sauce. Start by melting 1/4 cup Butter in a medium sauce pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour to create a roux. Add milk slowly (and I mean slowly) to the roux. You will need to stir constantly! Next, add the cheese one cup at a time! Stirring until the cheese incorporates to the milk sauce!
Stir the cheese sauce over the noodles.
Take your pizza crust and spread the homemade Mac N' Cheese over the crust.
Now layer some of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the mac n' cheese.
Next, take 2 tablespoons butter and melt it in the microwave. Place your 1 sleeve of crackers in a large ziplcock bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers. Place the crackers in the bowl of melted butter to create a good crumb.
Lastly, sprinkle the crumb on top of the pizza!
Cook the pizza for 15 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.