Hey friends (and happy Friday)! I’m so excited to share this yummy Copycat Disneyland Mac N’ Cheese Pizza recipe, PLUS I’ve got a giveaway for you guys! Who would love to win a ROCKING Southern California Vacation Giveaway courtesy of Getaway Today? Be sure check out all the details and enter the giveaway at the END of this post!
This recipe is a favorite of our families! The last two times we’ve gone to Disneyland California we’ve scheduled a dinner down at Goofy’s Kitchen and my kids always go straight for their Mac N’ Cheese Pizza! Goofy’s kitchen is a favorite of ours for a couple of reasons: a) their food is awesome and they have SOOO many options and b) you get to see most of the main characters and get all their signatures all while eating dinner! It’s a win-win!
Copycat Disneyland Mac N' Cheese Pizza
- You can purchase a premade pizza crust at your local grocery store or you can make your own if you have a favorite recipe. I really like to use the 8" individual sized pizza crusts but you could also use a full size pizza crust!
Homemade Mac N' Cheese
- 8 oz uncooked Macaroni Noodles
- 2 cups of shredded Colby-Jack Cheese or your favorite kind of cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Flour
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 sleeve of Town House or Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- To start get your crust ready - so that means you can purchase a premade pizza crust or you can make your own!
- To make your macaroni and cheese, start by boiling your macaroni noodles until al dente. Place in a large bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, make your cheese sauce. Start by melting 1/4 cup Butter in a medium sauce pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour to create a roux. Add milk slowly (and I mean slowly) to the roux. You will need to stir constantly! Next, add the cheese one cup at a time! Stirring until the cheese incorporates to the milk sauce!
- Stir the cheese sauce over the noodles.
- Take your pizza crust and spread the homemade Mac N' Cheese over the crust.
- Now layer some of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the mac n' cheese.
- Next, take 2 tablespoons butter and melt it in the microwave. Place your 1 sleeve of crackers in a large ziplcock bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers. Place the crackers in the bowl of melted butter to create a good crumb.
- Lastly, sprinkle the crumb on top of the pizza!
- Cook the pizza for 15 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Now that you’ve seen how I make my favorite Copycat Disneyland recipe at home, make sure to check out how a few of my blog friends make their favorites too! Also, don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end!
Hand Dipped Corndogs from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl from Kleinworth & Co.
Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Treats from Tastefully Frugal
Monte Cristo Sandwich from See Lindsay
Churro Funnel Cake from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Pumpkin Mickey Mouse Beignets from Clarks Condensed
BLT Waffle Fries from Old House To New Home
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Love To Be In The Kitchen
Carrot Cake Cookies from Cupcake Diaries
Caramel S’mores from My Latina Table
Mickey Marshmallow Wand from Liz On Call
Dole Whip Popsicles from Bite Of Delight
Dole Whips from Girl Loves Glam
Mint Julep Slush from As The Bunny Hops
Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas from Pretty Providence
Mickey Mouse Cake Pops from Play Party Plan
Mac’n’Cheese Pizza from Over The Big Moon
Mickey Mouse Beignets from Housewife Eclectic
AND enter to win a chance to try all these tasty treats in person at Disneyland yourself! One lucky winner will receive:
- 4 Day/3 Night Hotel Stay in Anaheim or San Diego (winner’s choice)
- 2 Adult and 2 Kids Tickets to TWO Southern California Parks (winner’s choice)
Quickly I wanted to give a shoutout to GetAwayToday.com for sponsoring this giveaway! I have booked ALL of my Southern California trips and other trips through them! They are hands down the easiest way to plan a vacation and their payment plants are awesome! Click HERE to book your next trip or even just get a quote! Also, use the code BIGMOON to get $10 off your trip when you book!
To enter the giveaway use the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway is open to US Residents only. The giveaway will run from Friday, April 7th to Friday, April 14th. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond. Must be 18 years old to win! GOOD LUCK!