Hey friends (and happy Friday)! I’m so excited to share this yummy Copycat Disneyland Mac N’ Cheese Pizza recipe! This recipe is a favorite of our families! The last two times we’ve gone to Disneyland California we’ve scheduled a dinner down at Goofy’s Kitchen and my kids always go straight for their Mac N’ Cheese Pizza! Goofy’s kitchen is a favorite of ours for a couple of reasons: a) their food is awesome and they have SOOO many options and b) you get to see most of the main characters and get all their signatures all while eating dinner! It’s a win-win!
Copycat Disneyland Mac N' Cheese Pizza
- You can purchase a premade pizza crust at your local grocery store or you can make your own if you have a favorite recipe. I really like to use the 8" individual sized pizza crusts but you could also use a full size pizza crust!
Homemade Mac N' Cheese
- 8 oz uncooked Macaroni Noodles
- 2 cups of shredded Colby-Jack Cheese or your favorite kind of cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Flour
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 sleeve of Town House or Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- To start get your crust ready - so that means you can purchase a premade pizza crust or you can make your own!
- To make your macaroni and cheese, start by boiling your macaroni noodles until al dente. Place in a large bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, make your cheese sauce. Start by melting 1/4 cup Butter in a medium sauce pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour to create a roux. Add milk slowly (and I mean slowly) to the roux. You will need to stir constantly! Next, add the cheese one cup at a time! Stirring until the cheese incorporates to the milk sauce!
- Stir the cheese sauce over the noodles.
- Take your pizza crust and spread the homemade Mac N' Cheese over the crust.
- Now layer some of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the mac n' cheese.
- Next, take 2 tablespoons butter and melt it in the microwave. Place your 1 sleeve of crackers in a large ziplcock bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers. Place the crackers in the bowl of melted butter to create a good crumb.
- Lastly, sprinkle the crumb on top of the pizza!
- Cook the pizza for 15 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Now that you’ve seen how I make my favorite Copycat Disneyland recipe at home, make sure to check out how a few of my blog friends make their favorites too! Also, don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end!
Hand Dipped Corndogs from Dessert Now, Dinner Later | Clam Chowder Bread Bowl from Kleinworth & Co. | Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Treats from Tastefully Frugal | Monte Cristo Sandwich from See Lindsay | Churro Funnel Cake from Artsy Fartsy Mama | Pumpkin Mickey Mouse Beignets from Clarks Condensed | BLT Waffle Fries from Old House To New Home | Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Love To Be In The Kitchen | Carrot Cake Cookies from Cupcake Diaries | Caramel S’mores from My Latina Table | Mickey Marshmallow Wand from Liz On Call | Dole Whip Popsicles from Bite Of Delight | Dole Whips from Girl Loves Glam | Mint Julep Slush from As The Bunny Hops | Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas from Pretty Providence | Mickey Mouse Cake Pops from Play Party Play | Mickey Mouse Beignets from Housewife Eclectic