This delicious and sweet Pink Lemonade Sparkling Fruit Punch recipe is perfect for family gatherings, parties, baby showers and more!
This recipe is one of my go to drink recipes for any kind of get together! It’s full of flavor and makes you want to keep coming back for more!
HOW TO MAKE SPARKLING PINK LEMONADE
- Combine all the ingredients in a punch bowl and mix. Taste and adjust amounts to preference.
- Slice lemons and top the punch.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love this punch, then make sure and check these other drink recipes.
Hawaiian Punch Pink Lemonade
- 2 12 oz - Frozen Lemonade Concentrates
- 2 Liter Hawaiian Punch
- 2 Liter Ginger Ale
- 1 46oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 Lemons sliced
- Combine the frozen lemonade concentrates, Hawaiian Punch, Ginger Ale and Pineapple Juice in a punch bowl or large drink dispenser.
- Add ice if wanted and top with lemon slices!
*This post was originally published in 2012 and has been updated!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe!