This drink has several names, but we call it Brazilian Lemonade! It is so fresh tasting and my favorite drink during the spring and summer, especially when we are having friends over for a BBQ! The added cream makes it extra tasty and is hands down my favorite part of the drink!
I’m not going to lie though, the zesting of the limes can be a hand workout! You will for sure want to get your hands on a zester to make it easier!
I like my drink on the heavier side of pulp, so I usually add a little bit more then this recipe says. But, if you don’t love the zest, feel free to adjust the amount to your liking!
- 5 limes
- 6-7 cups water (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 c sugar
- 6 Tbsp sweet and condensed milk
- Start by zesting all the lime skins into a pitcher.
- Juice the limes.
- Mix the zest and lime juice with the water and sugar.
- Right before serving stir in sweet condensed milk.
- Serve over ice.
If you love this drink, make sure and check out these other tasty drinks:
Want a sneak peak of the Virgin Sangria? Check it out!
Enjoy and I’d love to hear what some of your favorite summer lemonades are!