Today I’m excited to share with you another one of my favorite drinks to serve over the holidays – a Virgin Sangria! Can we just talk about how pretty Sangria’s are? They are seriously so colorful and festive! And the fact that they are beyond tasty is just a bonus! This family-friendly Sangria is perfect for all your upcoming Holiday gatherings!
The other great thing about a Sangria is that you can add all your favorite fruits to make it perfect for you! Or what I like to do, is stick with the fruits that are in season and more on the affordable side!
I have tried lots of different fruit combinations and this is hands down my favorite combination of fruit!
The full recipe is below the tutorial!
Start by cutting up your fruit! Then layer the fruit in your glass pitcher! If you’re going to make a Sangria, it HAS to be in a glass pitcher, so that everyone can see all the pretty colors!
Next add 3 cups of grape juice.
Then add 3/4 cup orange juice and 3/4 cup apple juice.
Add in 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Gently mix together. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably 6-8.
Right before serving add 2-3 cups of Sparkling Mineral (Carbonated) Water!
Mix together and then serve!
- 1 lemon sliced, with peel
- 1 lime sliced, with peel
- 1 orange sliced, with peel
- 1 cored apple sliced, with peel
- 3 cups grape juice
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 cups sparkling mineral carbonated water
- Clean and cut up all the fruit.
- Add the fruit to a glass pitcher.
- Add grape, apple, orange and lemon juice. Gently mix.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably 6-8.
- Right before serving, add the cold sparkling mineral water. Gently mix together and serve.
Also be sure and check out these yummy favorites of mine!