You’ll find all the Pumpkin Flavored Recipes that you’ll need for Fall here! I’ve got you covered with Pumpkin Flavored Breakfasts, Pumpkin Flavored Desserts, Pumpkin Flavored Breads, Pumpkin Flavored Dinners and Pumpkin Flavored Drinks!
It doesn’t matter if you love a Chicken Noodle Soup, Broccoli and Cheese Soup, French Onion Soup or Chili, I’ve got you covered! I’ve collected 35+ of the BEST Instant Pot Soup Recipes out there! These are perfect for the cooler months and will help warm you up!
This Mexican Taco Soup has amazing flavors and can be made on the stove top or in the crockpot! It’s perfect for potlucks or to just serve to your family on a cold night!
I know that is a big claim, BUT this really is the BEST Broccoli Cheese Soup! My kids – even the picky one – loves this soup! It’s creamy with chunks of vegetables that help create texture!!
It seems to be that time of year when everyone is getting sick and germs are rampent.
With that being said, I decided to make up some homemade Chicken Noodle Soup to feel better.
This is the perfect recipe. It makes a large amount, the flavors are spot on, and the aroma that fills the house is delicious!
This recipe makes a ton, so you can either have leftovers or freeze the rest!
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 4 14.5 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz can vegetable broth
- ½ pound shredded chicken from a rotisserie or boiled chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups noodles preferably egg or fettucine
- 1 cup carrots diced
- ½ tsp basil dried
- ½ tsp oregano dried
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot or dutch oven, melt the butter over low-medium heat and then add the celery and onion and cook 5 minutes.
- Add broths, shredded chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
Happy October friends! I am excited to share with you guys what we have planned for our Halloween themed family dinner this year – Pumpkin Soup! My kids are young, so we went with a super easy and kid friendly dinner!
This recipe is so creamy and tasty! You and your kids will love it!
- 1 Medium Pumpkin (cooked and peeled)
- 8 oz of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 bell pepper (color/taste of choice green, yellow, orange, red)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 large sweet onion
- Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Salt & Pepper
Take 1/4 cup butter and saute your chopped onion and bell peppers in the bottom of your pot until they are transleucent. Once cooked, add your potatoes and pumpkin. Add chicken stock to your pot, until all the food is completely covered. Cook on medium until all the vegetables are soft and cooked through.
Use an immerson blender to blend everything together until smooth. Add 8oz of room temperature cream cheese. Allow to sit for a few minutes to soften and then blend into the soup. Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
You may have seen on my social media last week how I’ve teamed up with Vanity Fair Napkins to Bring Back the Table! It is such an awesome movement they are creating you guys! It’s all about getting families to pledge to eat dinner together more!
I loved this idea and movement so much, because I feel like even with my 3 young kids, life is already getting so busy. It is so easy to be tempted to skip sitting down as a family for dinner, but I recognize how important it is to try and accomplish this as often as possible! Here are few tips that have helped me make it more possible:
1) Menu Plan – if you know ahead of time what you’re cooking, it just seems 100% times easier!
3) Have some quick and easy go to meals on deck! I have a handful of favorite recipes that I almost always have the ingredients to. Here is a great list of ideas: 15 Super Easy Go-To Meals!
If you’re wanting some fun Halloween names for your food, here are some suggestions!
Pumpkin Soup: Bat Bile
Breadsticks: Dead Mans Fingers
Homemade Rootbeer: Witches Brew
Green Salad: Bug Salad (a basic salad, but add raisins for the “bugs”)
Sugar Cookies: Monster Eyes
Don’t forget to pin this post for later!