A fun collection of 35+ Fall Crockpot Recipes that are perfect for dinner time as the temperatures cool down this Fall and Winter! I’ve collected easy soup, chicken and beef recipes that your family will love!
The weather is turning colder and I’m starting to crave all the Fall Crockpot Recipes! I don’t know why, but I tend to use my Crockpot the most during the Fall and Winter! There is something so magical about eating a warm meal right out of the crockpot on a chilly Autumn night. I’ve created a collection of amazing hearty soup, chicken and beef recipes that are perfect for those cold autumn nights! Even better, these are all fix-it and forget it Crockpot meals!
FALL CROCKPOT RECIPES
- Pumpkin Soup – This soup is so creamy and tasty. Even my pickiest eaters love it.
- Three Meat Chili – This award winning chili will leave our belly’s full and happy!
- French Chicken – Made with only 4 ingredients and is the easiest go-to recipe.
- Mexican Taco Soup – This soup has amazing flavors and is perfect to serve your family on a cold night.
The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup – Creamy with chunks of vegetables.
HEARTY CROCK POT SOUPS
- Spicy Crockpot Pumpkin Soup by Eat the Gains – A delicious soup made with real pumpkin and is paleo, vegan and gluten free.
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup by Skinny Taste – A classic and hearty soup filled with vegetables, beans and pasta.
- French Onion Soup by How Sweet Eats – Even if you don’t like onions, you have to give this soup a try, trust me!
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup by Well Plated – A classic that will brighten and warm your belly on a chilly day.
- Chicken Florentine Soup by Lil’ Luna – A similar hearty recipe to Olive Garden’s.
- Potato Soup by Mama Loves Food – A creamy soup to eat by itself or along side another meal.
- Slow Cooker Potato Broccoli Corn Chowder with Bacon by Oh, Sweet Basil – A typical potato soup recipe with some delicious extras.
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup by Running on Real Food – A creamy, ultra smooth and healthy soup.
- Enchilada Soup by Oh, Sweet Basil – Tomatoes, zucchini, beans, ground beef and lots of flavor.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup by Simply Recipes
EASY CROCK POT CHILI RECIPES
- 3 Meat Chili by Over the Big Moon – This recipe is SO easy and full of flavor!
- Slow Cooker Autumn Chicken & Apple Cider Chili by Foxes Love Lemons – Huge depth of flavor with the apple cider and fall seasonings.
- Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili by The Chunky Chef – A creamy chili, perfect for dinner on a chilly night.
- Crockpot Chili by Chelsea’s Messy Apron – This is a true cook off winner with lots of spice and plenty of flavor.
- Crock Pot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili by Skinny Taste – The perfect fall chili made with turkey, pumpkin, white beans and spices.
Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Chili by Slow Cooker Gourmet
A chili loaded with typical ingredients with a twist of butternut squash and parsnips.
SLOW COOKER BEEF RECIPES
- Slow Cooker Roast by Oh, Sweet Basil – This recipe makes me think of Sunday dinners growing up.
- Beef Stroganoff by Lil’ Luna – A classic pasta beef recipe that will keep the whole happy.
- Easy Crockpot Lasagna by i heart nap time – Layers of noodles, meat and cheese easily made in the slow cooker.
- Mediterranean Meat Loaf by Better Homes & Gardens – A super easy meat loaf recipe.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew by Damn Delicious
A hearty, chunky super with meat so tender you won’t believe it!
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings by Whispy – The ultimate comfort food, am I right?
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Slow Cooker Meal by Pretty Providence – Easy to make and cheesy delicious.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu by Six Sisters’ Stuff – Chicken, ham, cheese and stuffing all in a slow cooker.
- Crockpot Maple Barbecue Chicken by The Frugal Girls – A great flavorful mix of maple and tangy BBQ sauce.
- Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole by Kristin’s Kitchen – A family favorite you will make over and over again.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Recipe by No. 2 Pencil – Flavorful chicken cooked in a creamy Alfredo sauce.
Slow Cooker Creamy Fiesta Chicken by Lil’ Luna – A tasty fiesta flavored recipe made with food you probably already have in your pantry.
FALL CROCKPOT MEALS
- Crockpot Apple Pie Pork Chops by DIY Thrill – A 4 ingredients recipe that are fussy free and savory.
- Crockpot Mushroom Pork Chops by DIY Thrill – Creamy pork chops smothered in mushrooms and onions.
- Crockpot Cranberry Pork Chop by The Frugal Girls – Comfort food at its finest with delicious cranberry flavors.
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese by Spend with Pennies – Noodles smothered in cheese for the ultimate comfort food.
Looking for more great Crock Pot meals?
You’ll need to make some of these delicious 40+ Crock Pot Soup Recipes. There is something so filling and warming about having soup on a chilly fall or winter evening.
I’ve also got a huge collection of flavorful variety Crockpot recipes with chicken, beef, pork and pasta in this 38 Tasty Crockpot Meals.
Don’t forget to pin those post for later!
*This post was originally posted in Fall 2012 and has been updated!