This Mexican Taco Soup has amazing flavors and can be made on the stove top or in the crockpot! It’s perfect for potlucks or just serve to your family on a cold night!
Today we had our first official snow fall of the year and my kiddos are beyond excited! Because of the cold weather I decided soup and breadsticks were in order for dinner and this Mexican Taco Soup is exactly what I wanted! Not only is it delicious, but it is full of yummy goodness that leaves you full and satisfied!
One way I like to prepare this is to brown the meat in the morning and then add it with all the other ingredients to my crockpot and to just leave it in there for the day! Then I know dinner is ready whenever it is convenient for my family to eat that day! But, it is really easy to make on the stove top too! So, do what works best for you!!
HOW TO MAKE TACO SOUP
Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Onion (Small) chopped
- dash Garlic
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Chopped Chilis
- 1 can White Corn
- 1 package Taco Season
- Brown the hamburger in a pan. Add the diced onion and garlic.
- Do not drain liquid from any of the cans - Add kidney beans, pinto beans, stewed tomatoes, Rol-Tel tomatoes, tomato sauce, chilies, corn and taco seasoning. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips!
This is also a great recipe to take to a pot luck dinner, because it feeds so many! I generally like to make a batch and then I freeze the extra in mason jars for an easy dinner for a later date!
HAMBURGER TACO SOUP
Looking for some other good dinner ideas for the winter months? Check these out!
- The BEST Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- 25 Instant Pot Soups
- Three Meat Chili
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Fajitas
- Creamy Garlic and Herb Mac N’ Cheese
Hope you love this soup recipe! If so, don’t forget the pin the image below!