You’ll find a huge collection of Crockpot Soup Recipes that are perfect for those cold months or really anytime of the year! I’ve collected chicken soup recipes, vegetable soups, beef soup recipes and more! I’m sure you’ll find a handful of soup recipes that your family will love!
WINTER CROCKPOT SOUP RECIPES
One of my New Years goals is to not eat out as much! With all the kids activities in the evenings, grabbing some takeout is WAY too easy! So, succeeding in that goal will require me to be more prepared with a delicious meal idea that doesn’t take a lot of time. During the winter, when it’s cold, there’s really nothing that tastes as good as a warm bowl of soup with some yummy bread! I’ve gathered over 40 Winter Crockpot Soup Recipes that are all made in the crockpot that look perfect for the cold months!
I’ve also linked my favorite rolls and bread sticks at the bottom that would pair perfect with these recipes!
CHICKEN CROCKPOT SOUPS
Whether you like creamy soup or a broth base, I’ve got you covered in these amazing slow cooker chicken soup recipes!
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup at Foxes Love Lemons–Chicken Parmesan in a healthier version of soup.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup at The Recipe Critic–It will only take you 5 minutes to throw all these ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Crock Pot Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup at Chelsea’s Messy Apron–Green Chile enchiladas made into soup form.
- Best Ever Chicken Pot Pie Soup at Kitchen Dreaming–All made from scratch with no canned soups.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini. Spinach and Chicken Soup at 365 Days of Crockpot–A creamy, cheesy and heart warming soup.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili at Mamagourmand–You’ll win chili cook-offs time and time again with this soup.
- Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup at Pinch of Yum–An incredibly simple and delicious recipe.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings at Love Bakes Good Cakes–Comfort food at its best!
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup at Show Me the Yummy–All the amazing Thai flavors and only 250 calories per bowl.
- Healthy Crock Pot Jalapeno, Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup at The Creative Bite–Healthy chicken soup with a spicy kick of the jalapeno!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup at Cooking Classy–This soup is kid friendly and perfect when you’ve got someone sick in the family.
Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup at The Recipe Rebel–Chicken noodle soup with an Italian twist!
CROCKPOT VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES
Load up the slow cooker with lots of veggies! I have a feeling you and your family won’t even miss meat in these recipes.
Loaded Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup at Lil’ Luna–You can whip this up, eat it and then freeze the rest of it for later!
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder at Spend With Pennies–Fresh veggies, bacon and chunks of potatoes in a creamy corn base!
- Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup at The Frugal Girls–You won’t believe how easy this recipe is!
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup at Modern Honey–So rich and creamy, your family will want it again and again.
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup at Family Freezer–A high maintenance soup turned low maintenance with the crock pot.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Vegetable Soup at The Recipe Rebel–Low in calories but large in flavor.
- Loaded Crock Pot Hash Brown Potato Soup at Family Fresh Meals–Love that this soup is made with hash browns.
- Slow Cooker Tomato Soup at The Diary of a Real Housewife–You can make this recipe with canned tomatoes so it is easy, easy!
- Loaded Potato Soup at Cooking Classy–You won’t be able to resist loading up this soup with amazing toppings.
- Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup at Dear Crissy–An incredibly healthy and delicious soup.
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup at ifoodreal–Loaded with quinoa, chicken and all those amazing Thai flavors.
- Crock Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup at Pinch of Yum–Perfectly creamy without using heavy cream.
The Best Crockpot Minestrone Soup at Family Fresh Meals–Simply set and forget it with this soup!
CROCKPOT BEEF SOUP RECIPES
There is something so warming and hearty about beef in a soup! All of these beef soups sound incredible.
Mexican Taco Soup at Over the Big Moon–It’s perfect for potlucks or to just serve to your family on a cold night!
- Slow Cooker Chili at Pretty Providence–This is a winter go-to soup recipe.
- Crock Pot Lasagna Soup at Spend With Pennies–All the best things of lasagna cooked together in a soup.
- Slow Cooker Nacho Soup at Baked by Rachel–Enjoy the taste of nachos in a soup.
- Crock Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Soup at Recipes That Crock–A super simple soup recipe!
- Crock Pot Beef Stew at Life in the Lofthouse–Pieces of hearty beef and vegetables slowly cooked in gravy!
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chili Macaroni Soup at The Salty Marshmallow–A mix of chili and macaroni all cooked in your slow cooker.
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup at Lil’ Luna–The perfect recipe for a cold winter day.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sdamndelicious.net/…/slow-cooker-butternut-squash-chilitew at The Cozy Apron–Serve this soup in a sourdough bread bowl and it knock your socks off.
- Easy Crock Pot Meatball Soup at Pip and Ebby–One of my personal favorite recipes. I’ve made it over and over again!
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Chili at Damn Delicious–Love the addition of the butternut squash to a chili recipe.
Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Soup at The Chunky Chef–Full of veggies, meatballs and pasta!
SLOW COOKER SOUP RECIPES
- Slow Cooker Seafood Stew at I Heart Naptime–A seafood soup made with a tomato broth and loaded with potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Shrimp and Crab Bisque at Yes To Yolks–Seafood recipes can be time consuming, but not this one!
- White Bean Sausage Soup at The Idea Room–You’ll be able to put a warm dinner on the table without spending the day in the kitchen.
- Crock Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana at Recipes that Rock–A fantastic Olive Garden copy cat soup recipe.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ham Chowder at The Chunky Chef–Cheesy, creamy, and loaded with ham. What’s not to like?!
Slow Cooker Clam Chowder at Gather for Bread–A creamy soup for all the seafood fans.
Good Bread Recipes for Soups
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Easy Homemade Breadsticks
- Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Rolls
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
Also, keep in mind that many of these could be modified to work in the Instant Pot! So, if you’re familiar with the Instant Pot, consider that!
I also have a really good roundup of Instant Pot Soup Recipes.
If you’re needing a good new Crockpot, I have one that I’m obsessed with!
Latch Lid Crockpot — I love that this lid clamps down. That way if I have to take the meal somewhere, I don’t have to worry about the contents spilling or the lid sliding off.
Can’t get enough? Check out our 35 Fall CrockPot Meals!
I really hope you love some of these Winter Crockpot Soup Recipes! I’m sure you’ll find a handful of ones that you love!
Don’t forget to pin this post for later!