A delicious fruity punch that can be made family-friendly or into an adult beverage by using a different sparkling juice! This Cranberry Apple Punch is delicious year-round!
Hey friends! The holidays are right around the corner and I especially love making delicious punches for all of our holiday gatherings! I always love recipes that are easy to switch up between having them be family-friendly and make them adult-friendly by adding sparkling wine!
I do make this recipe year-round, but I especially love it during the Fall and Christmas season, because of the added Apple Cider!! And the Cranberry flavor channels all the Christmas feelings!! This really is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for all ages!
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY APPLE PUNCH
- 6 Cups Apple Cider
- 3 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Grape Juice or 1 Bottle of Sparkling White Wine
- Slices of Apples and Lemons
- Craisins (for garnish) or Cranberries
SPARKLING CRANBERRY APPLE CIDER PUNCH
Right before serving, add the sparkling grape juice. If you’d like to make this an adult-only drink, you can substitute the sparkling grape juice for a white sparkling wine of your choice.
Lastly, garnish with apple slices, lemon slices, oranges slices, and/or dried cranberries. I personally love the look of the apple slices and lemon slices together and then topped with dried cranberries.
This recipe makes enough for about 12 people.
Feel free to double it and make ½ kid-friendly and ½ adult-only!!
I also like to cut up extra garnishes to put to the side of the punch bowl or drink dispenser! That way you and your guests can put a few garnishes of your liking in the bottom of your cup, before adding punch out of the punch bowl. I mean the garnishes are what make it so pretty!
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Sparkling Cranberry Apple Punch
- Large Punch Bowl
- 6 cups apple cider
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 bottle sparkling grape juice or sparkling wine of choice if you want to make an adult drink
- 2 Apples sliced
- 3 Lemons sliced
- In a large punch bowl or drink dispenser combine the apple cider, cranberry juice, orange juice, and lemon juice. Mix them together.
- Right before serving, add the sparkling grape juice. If you'd like to make this an adult-only drink, you can substitute the sparkling grape juice for a white sparkling wine of your choice.
- Lastly, garnish with apple slices, lemon slices, oranges slices, and/or dried cranberries. I personally love the look of the apple slices and lemon slices together and then topped with dried cranberries.
If you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love it if you’d comment and rate the recipe! I love to hear feedback and answer questions!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks, friends! Have a great day!