An honest review of Balance of Nature Fruit and Veggie Capsules and Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice. What is Balance of Nature? Do their products work? Is it worth the cost? All those questions and more will be answered!
Disclaimer: I did receive product from Balance of Nature to try, with no promise of a review. This is my review including my pros and cons!
Happy New Year friends! It’s taken me a bit to get back to work this year. After a year like 2020, I knew that starting out 2021 I wanted to find more of a balance with my overall health – meaning my physical, mental and social health! So, starting in October 2020 I started brainstorming and writing down what that meant to me in each of those areas!
The world must have been listening because a week later Balance of Nature reached out to me about their supplements. I had already heard of Balance of Nature because two of my siblings and a few friends were already taking their products and had told me about them. After the initial contact, I decided to look into them more. After some reading about them, I got excited and knew I wanted to give them a try. Within a week I started taking them. Today I am going to give you my honest review after taking them consistently for the last three months!
Before jumping into the information, I wanted to make sure you were aware that after you research these products if you decide to try them I have a discount code off the Whole Health System for you! Click this link or use the code OTBM to receive 35% off your first order of the Whole Health System if you’re a Preferred Member! More details below!
WHAT IS BALANCE OF NATURE?
Balance of Nature is a company that has created 100% All-natural whole food supplements. They offer three different supplements — the Balance of Nature Fruit and Veggie Capsules and Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice. They’re located in Southern Utah and offer their products as a one-time purchase or you can be set up as a Preferred Membership, which gets you a discount on their products because they’re sent on a reoccurring monthly schedule.
Now, let’s jump into the products!
BALANCE OF NATURE FRUIT & VEGGIE CAPSULES
I’ve heard people call these Balance of Nature Vitamins, but they’re not vitamins. They’re supplements — Fruit and Veggie capsules, packed full of whole fruits and veggies.
Balance of Nature actually has a unique system of flash drying the fruits and vegetables and then encapsulating the flashed dried products in a capsule. Using this technique they are able to pack 10 servings of fruits and veggies into 6 tiny capsules.
BALANCE OF NATURE FRUITS
In the Balance of Nature Fruit Capsules, you’ll find a blend of 16 Whole Fruits — Aloe Vera, Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry, Grape, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tomato
Each bottle comes with 90 capsules and they suggest you take 3 capsules a day. So, each bottle is enough for a 1-month supply.
You can swallow the Fruit Capsules just like a normal pill using a liquid. Or you can also open the capsules and add the contents to a drink or food too!
BALANCE OF NATURE VEGGIES
In the Balance of Nature Veggie Capsules, you’ll find a blend of 15 Whole Veggies — Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Cayenne Pepper, Celery Stalk, Garlic, Kale, Onion, Shiitake Mushroom, Soy Bean, Spinach, Wheat Grass, Yam, Zucchini.
Again, each bottle comes with 90 capsules and they suggest you take 3 capsules a day.
You can swallow the Veggie Capsules just like a normal pill using a liquid. Or you can also open the capsules and add the contents to a drink or food too!
BALANCE OF NATURE FIBER AND SPICE
The Fiber and Spice Supplement is MONEY guys! It will benefit anybody and everybody. I didn’t necessarily have any regular bowel problems, but I did notice a difference within 1-2 days! I had less bloating, went to the bathroom regularly, and just felt good! However, if you have the problem of having loose stools, then it will help bind them. I am not going to lie though — I struggled real bad at first with the texture of the Fiber & Spice (more on that below).
Fiber & Spice is a fiber drink with whole psyllium husk, whole apple, flaxseed, and a blend of 12 spices. Balance of Nature uses a specific blend of fiber that regulates your bowels and delivers potent phytonutrition direct to your gut. Check out these ingredients:
They suggest you add 2 heaping scoops of the fiber mixture to a glass of water. You guys… it will be like a glass of thick Metamucil. After taking it a few times I learned that you essentially have to chug it and at the end, you’re going to have an extra thick gulp. There is a good chance that you’ll have to fight off a gag the first few times. I usually drink my whole glass of water/Fiber & Spice in two “gulps” and I kind of swirl the cup around in between drinks to loosen the Fiber and Spice mixture from being settled in the glass. Don’t get scared off though! It just takes some practice to drink it fast!
You can also add it to apple juice, almond milk, or food. They just suggest if you take it in food, like oatmeal or yogurt, that you also drink a large glass of water at the same time. I oftentimes add it to my favorite Berry Smoothie.
I will be sharing different ways to take the Fiber & Spice next week, along with some recipes you can add the Fiber & Spice to make it easier to take! So stay tuned for that!
BALANCE OF NATURE PROS AND CONS
As with any product, there are always pros and cons! I want to give you a breakdown of what mine are:
- 100% All-natural whole food supplements that have no GMO’s, gluten, sugars, artificial sweeteners, synthetics, extracts, or fillers. The no added fillers are big for me. Most products have fillers and other synthetic additives, but Balance of Nature has specifically chosen the fruits and vegetables in their blends to ensure we’re getting all the different natural vitamins and nutrients our bodies need.
- A did feel like my energy levels were up. Before taking them, I would sometimes lose steam in the late afternoon, but since taking the fruit and veggie capsules, I feel like I haven’t been hitting that afternoon slump!
- They’re easy! I love how simple the system is. I literally drink a glass of Fiber and Spice, then refill my cup and take the 6 capsules, along with my other vitamins. It’s not something I have to think about all day — it’s just part of my morning routine!
- A couple of times over the last few months, I felt like I was trying to get sick and so I took double the amount of the Fruit and Veggie Capsules for a few days. I truly feel like that helped me fight off the sickness!
- The Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice really helped my bowel health regulate. Sorry for the TMI – but I felt like my bathroom visits were very consistent and I never got diarrhea! I also noticed less bloating and have felt almost no digestive discomfort.
- They’re safe for all ages — I have started my boys taking 1-2 capsules a day and I will add the Fiber and Spice to their oatmeal if I feel like they need it.
- The option of the Whole Health System Preferred Membership. Yes, the cost can seem a lot at first, but I have 100% felt it’s worth it. It automatically gets deducted from your account and then shows up at your door each month!
- The cost initially hit me. But, as I get older, prioritizing my health is definitely higher on my list. And after taking it and being able to feel the difference, specifically in my energy, bowel health, and just overall health (I haven’t really gotten sick), I feel it’s worth it. And remember there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t feel it was worth it.
- They do not share the percentages or amounts of each fruit and vegetable that are in the supplements as their ingredients are listed alphabetically. I would love to know the amounts of each, but after researching, I have learned that this is pretty standard.
- The texture of the Fiber and Spice. As I mentioned above, it’s just a little thick for my preference. But, I have found some different ways to take it and am going to share those with you in the next week or two (stay tuned)!
BALANCE OF NATURE COST
Now let’s breakdown the cost of the products and if you do decide to try Balance of Nature, don’t forget to use my code – OTBM!
In my opinion, the best way to purchase the products is by ordering the Whole Health System as a preferred customer! It gives you a $40 discount each month off the products! There will be a one-time fee of $24.95 to be set up as a preferred customer, but then every month from that point forward, you will receive that $40 discount! PLUS, you will get an assigned Health Coach that you can consult with the make sure you are getting the most out of their products – no matter what your current health looks like!
When you sign up as a preferred member, your shipment will be automatically delivered to your doorstep every 28 days! Which I personally am so grateful for! One less thing I have to think of each month! Also, something to note, there are no contracts on your preferred membership. You may pause, cancel or reschedule your shipments anytime!
You can also purchase the supplements separately — but either way, signing up as a preferred member with get you a discount! As a preferred member, you will receive $20 off the Fruits & Veggies, $20 off the Fiber and Spice, or $40 off the entire Whole Health System!
If you want to try Balance of Nature, make sure and use my discount code – OTBM! It will get you 35% off your first Preferred Member Order! That discount will more than cover your Preferred Member one-time fee + more!!
I hope this review helped answer some questions for you!! If you have any more questions, feel free to comment below or email me. I’ll get back to you within 2 business days!!
BALANCE OF NATURE DISCOUNT CODE
- Balance of Nature Fruits and Veggies
- Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice