1. Cook the eggs in the Instant Pot for 7 mins. Release pressure manually.
2. Immediately place hard boiled eggs in ice water to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Peel the eggs.
4. Cut the eggs in half, removing the yolk and placing it in a bowl. Place the two egg halves on a plate or platter.
5. Combine the egg yolk, miracle whip, dijon muster, apple-cedar vinegar and salt and pepper. Start mixing it together using a fork. Once combined use a hand mixer to make the filling smooth.
6. Use a spoon or piping back to fill the egg halves with the filling.
7. Top with paprika.