10 Minute Homemade Finger Paint
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nickelodeon. All opinions are 100% mine.
Today I am excited to share with you guys a fun activity for kids – 10 Minute Homemade Finger paint!
My boys have really started enjoying some shows on Nickelodeon! So, I thought it would be fun to plan some activities for them to do with friends during the upcoming Nickelodeon’s Teen Choice Awards on March 28th!! The first activity we planned was to make some fun neon ‘Slime Like’ Homemade Finger Paint for the kids to finger paint with during the awards show!
– Food Coloring
– Storage Cups
Step by Step Instructions:
1) Add 4 tablespoons of sugar, 4 tsp salt and 2/3 cup of flour into a large saucepan.
2) Add 4 cups of water and whisk until smooth. Turn on the heat and mix until it thickens.
3) Pour equally into storage containers. You’ll want a container per color.
4) Add a few drops of food coloring per container and stir until mixed completely.
5) Allow to cool completely before you let your kiddos play with it!
During the award show I’ll have a container of Nickelodeon Orange and Green Finger Paint for each kid! They can draw pictures, guess the winner of the awards or write words with the finger paint!
Make sure you have a roll of Bounty Paper Towels close, so your kids can be cleaning their fingers in between color changes and clean the counter after they’re all finished! Cause, you know the finger paint will end up somewhere other than the paper!
Now get your TV’s scheduled to record the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards on March 28th and get your Homemade Finger paint made!
Wanna make a guess as to what’s in Nick’s Slime? Head to @NickBreaks and enter #SlimeOnSweeps for a chance to win prizes thanks to @Bounty! Are you ready to get messy? If so, Get more slime content and tweet your own with #SlimeOn!