I’ve rounded up some of the Best Deviled Egg Variations for you to consider for your next dinner or party! I’ve got everything from some classic recipes to some variations that you’ve never even heard of!
BEST DEVILED EGG RECIPE
I absolutely LOVE Deviled Eggs! They are for sure one of my favorite parts of any good party or BBQ! Especially since my husband became our primary Deviled Egg maker!
His recipe for Southern Deviled Eggs took my love to a whole new level! Just pop the eggs in the in Instant Pot and 20-30 minutes later you can be serving them! The flavor legit BOMB! It’s my husbands family recipe and I feel beyond lucky to have been introduced to it!
If you’ve never made your hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot, then you for sure need to go check out the recipe to learn how to! It’s a GAME CHANGER!
DEVILED EGG RECIPES
So, I got this crazy idea the other day while eating a deviled egg at a family party. How fun would it be to have a BBQ and have everyone bring a different variation of deviled eggs? So, I decided to go on a search for all different variations out there! I compiled this list and I am determined this Spring to have a BBQ with a bunch of different Deviled Eggs!
Avocado Deviled Eggs at Little Pine — A great low carb and paleo option for deviled eggs!
- Traditional Deviled Eggs at Tastes Better From Scratch — Only 5 ingredients and you’ll be ready for that holiday party.
- Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs at Epicurean Mom — Adding cream cheese to the takes the deviled egg to another level.
- Colored Bases Deviled Eggs at The Little Kitchen — These color eggs are super fun.
- Crackle Colored Deviled Eggs at Doughmesstic — Instructions to make the coolest colored eggs ever.
- Ranch Deviled Eggs at Poofy Cheeks — You will love the addition of ranch to this recipe.
- Ranch BLT Deviled Eggs at Strawberry Blondie Kitchen — I love the addition of the crunch from the lettuce.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs at Away from the Box — A spicy buffalo filling with a blue cheese topping!
- Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs at Divalicious Recipes — Low carb with a creamy filling of spinach and artichoke.
- Hummus Deviled Eggs at Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps — Combine the egg yolks and hummus to create this protein packed egg!
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs at Self Proclaimed Foodie — For all the pickle lovers out there!
- Deviled Eggs with Horseradish and Dill at Simply Recipes — Horseradish and dill are the winners in this dish.
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs at P.S. It’s Healthy — Spice up the traditional recipe with some chipotle pepper.
Spicy Deviled Eggs with Chipotle at She Keeps a Lovely Home — Seasoned with chipotle chili pepper, cayenne pepper and Spanish smoked paprika!
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs at 40 Aprons — Creamy and spicy and paleo friendly.
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs at Peter’s Food Adventures — Kick up the flavor and spice with this deviled egg recipe.
- Mexican Deviled Eggs at Lady Behind the Curtain — With the Mexican flavors of jalapenos, cilantro and cumin these deviled eggs will be a hit.
- Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs at Melanie Makes — These will be the talk of the party at your next holiday gathering.
- Mississippi Sin Deviled Eggs at Homemade Interest — A classic southern twist of a dish with ham and cheese. Sounds good!
Cajun Style Fried Deviled Eggs at 4 Sons ‘R’ Us — All the Cajun flavorings with a crispy panko breading.
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon at Natasha’s Kitchen — The crispy bacon on top of these make them irresistible.
- Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs at Pretty Providence — Does it get any better than an egg with bacon and cheese?!
- Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs at The Southern Lady Cooks — Easy and so delicious.
- Shrimp Deviled Eggs at Bad Girl BBQ — Place a piece of whole fresh shrimp on top and it is elegant and tasty!
- Shrimp and Bacon Stuffed Deviled Eggs at Melanie Makes — Upscale a traditional deviled egg with shrimp and bacon.
- Deviled Eggs with a Tuna Twist at Great Grub, Delicious Treats — Eggs and tuna are just made to go together.
Corn, Crab and Old Bay Deviled Eggs at Simply Recipes — You’ll be tasting summer by the sea with this recipe.
*This recipe was originally published in April 2014 and has been updated!
Enjoy and if you have any other amazing Deviled Egg recipes, leave the name of them in the comments!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks so much friends! Have a great day!