This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Chinet® brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
Last year, for the 4th of July, my sister-in-law made these amazing 4th of July S’mores Bars and they were a hit! They are seriously SOOO tasty you guys! So, this year I decided to make a big batch for our BBQ, plus bring each of the families a plate of this tasty goodness to take home!!
So, today I’m sharing the recipe, plus a cute printable that you can attach to the treat! And of course I’m using my Chinet® Classic White™ plates and napkins to get this tasty treat to the party! We’ll be traveling an hour to my in-laws and the Chinet® products are high quality, sturdy and my go-to disposable tableware, plus then it’s nice that I have no cleanup after the BBQ! The Chinet® brand celebrates coming together as friends or family to celebrate all of life’s moments – like Independence Day this weekend!
1 package of Oreos, crushed into fine crumbs
1 cube (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
1 can sweetened condensed milk
7 graham cracker squares (just enough to create a layer in your pan)
3 – 8oz ounce bars of milk or semi-sweet chocolate (2 will be chopped and 1 melted)
4 cups mini marshmallows
Approx 2 cups Red, White and Blue M&M’s
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees!
2. Take a 9×13 and line it with tin foil! (This is a new trick that I’ve learned for brownies! It makes cutting them so much easier. You can just pop the brownies out from the pan! No more having to deform the corner brownie to cut and remove them.)
3. Crush the Oreo Cookies into fine crumbs. Combine the crushed oreos with the cube of melted butter. Press the oreo mixture into the bottom of the 9×13 pan.
4. Pour the sweet condensed milk over the oreo crust.
5. Break up the graham crackers and chocolate bar and sprinkle them over the sweet condensed milk. I personally prefer Milk Chocolate, but it’s totally up to your preference.
6. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows all over.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and right away sprinkle the m&m’s all over the bars!
9. Put back in the oven and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
11. While the bars are cooling, break up the last 4 oz chocolate bar with 3 tablespoons milk on the stove top and constantly mix until the chocolate is runny enough that you can drizzle it all over the bars. If needed, add more milk.
12. After the bars are cooled, drizzle the milk chocolate over the top of the bars.
13. Allow to finish cooling and the chocolate to set before serving!
To download the JPG Printable Tag click the button below:
If you have a Publix Store near you, be sure and check out the BOGO sale on Chinet® Classic White™ plates (dinner, all-occasion, platters, appetizer/dessert and compartment) and napkins (dinner and all-occasion). It’s the perfect time to stock up on disposable tableware for the rest of your Summer BBQ’s or just for a busy night! And, I love that you never have to worry taking their white tableware to cookouts, because white goes with every color scheme! Click here ——> to Find a store near you that is running the promotion! Also, for a nicer setup or for drink (I especially love them for drinks) check out the Chinet® Cut Crystal® collection!
Pam is a stay at home working mama that enjoys all phases of life! Between her 3 kids, fur baby (a beyond cute Goldendoodle), wonderful husband, friends and working, she stays pretty busy! But, she is loving every aspect of her life! Here on Over the Big Moon, she loves to share DIY's, recipes, printables, organization tips and more!
The images, tutorials and content on overthebigmoon.com are protected by copyright laws. DO NOT distribute or copy the content or share multiple images (including collage images) without written permission. DO NOT edit, crop, or remove watermarks from any image. For questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This site contains affiliate links, which means that I may get a small commission if you decide to purchase anything from suggested companies. I recommend products that I use and love myself or that I think would be a helpful resource. Using these affiliate links to make your purchase helps support Over the Big Moon and allows me to continue to provide you with quality posts. You will not be paying anymore if items are purchased through affiliate links.