This collection of Cricut Christmas Gift Ideas will help you come up with handmade gift ideas for all your loved ones! With the help of your Cricut Machine, you’ll be able to create thoughtful and personalized gifts for everyone!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
When it comes to Christmas, Cricut isn’t only handy for creating decorations. Your Cricut machine can be a great companion in making amazing gifts personalized for those that you love! Today I wanted to share a whole bunch of really fun, thoughtful gift ideas that were made or personalized using a Cricut machine!
HANDMADE CRICUT GIFTS FOR KIDS
Kids are SO fun to shop for at Christmas. Watching a kids face light up when they know you’ve taken the time to personalize something for them is so worth it!
- Tic Tac Toe Game – As a game lover, having a classic Tic Tac Toe game on hand is a must! This set can go inside or outside!
- LOL Doll Organizer – Almost all little girls have some sort of collection of dolls! Personalize the organizer easily with this fun tutorial!
- DIY DriFit Sports Themed Shirts – My boys wear 75% DriFit Shirts and they are so easy to make yourself with SportFlex Iron On!
- Living My Best Life Shirt – I love making personalized shirts with Patterened Iron On and this tutorial has a super fun design!
- DIY Monthly Box from Play Party Plan – I am obsessed with the idea of giving experiences to my kids! This DIY Monthly Box has tutorials for everything you’ll need to put one together!
- Personalized Sleepover Bags from Rad + the Rest – These designs are too cute! Perfect for the kids to put their items in for a sleepover at Grandmas or a friends!
- Mermaid Tote Bag from Printable Crush – All little girls love Mermaid’s and this adorable design would be perfect for a pool bag or for play!
- Death Star Shirt Design from Hey Let’s Make Stuff – This shirt would be a hit with any Star Wars fan!
- Quiet Book or Mermaid Felt Book from Sweet Red Poppy – these quiet book ideas are too fun! Make these using your Cricut machine and felt!
- Mermaid Dolls from Sweet Red Poppy – these mermaid dolls would be loved by any little girl!
- Turn your Kids Art into a Cut File – Custom Art Boxes from Printable Crush – This is so amazing! Have your kiddo draw something and turn it into a cut file to customize their art box.
- Monogrammed Journal from See Kate Sew – my kids LOVE writing in notebooks and journals. They’d love these monogrammed ones even more!
CRICUT GIFT IDEAS FOR WOMEN
Next, we’ve got the mighty mighty women in your life! What women do you know that doesn’t love a gift that feels like it was meant for them and only them! That’s why personalizing a gift with your Cricut Maker is especially right for the women in your life! The first gift I’ve created this year was the below Coffee Gift Basket for my good friend who loves all things coffee! There’s something about personalizing a gift for someone you love! It is so much more fun than just going to a store and buying a gift!
- DIY Tumblers for Moms – A personalized tumbler for every occasion!
- Let’s Stay In Gift Basket from Pretty Providence – this is perfect gift for a tired mom or even for a whole family! Fill it with items perfect for a movie night!
- Baking Gift Set from Hey Let’s Make Stuff – I LOVE the recipe on the dish towel! Makes it even more personalized!
- Hydration Water Bottle from Happiness is Homemade – I have always wanted one of these, I’m sure any girl would!
- Personalized Makeup Bag from The Idea Room – this is too cute and would be perfect to put in your purse with your makeup in it!
- DIY Leather Earrings from Sweet Red Poppy – These earrings are shockingly easy to make!!
- DIY Engraved Charm Bracelet from Laura’s Crafty Life – Using the engraving tip takes your creative capabilities to a whole new level! I am loving this charm bracelet tutorial!
- True Crime T-Shirts from Practical and Pretty – whether you loved one likes true crime TV or true crime podcasts, these T-shirts are for them!
CRICUT GIFT IDEAS FOR MEN
In my humble opinion, shopping for the man in my life has always been one of the hardest! This year instead of heading to the store, find his favorite thing and personalize it!! Personalizing a shirt for my husband is always my favorite!
- DIY Dad T-Shirt from Craft Box Girls – This shirt design is something almost all dads would sport any day of the week!
- Hot Cocoa Gift Basket from Tastefully Frugal – any man would love a fun gift like this! And if he’s nice, he’d even share it with his family!
- Outdoorsman Gift Basket from All for the Memories – who said mountain men don’t love personalized gifts? I think this gift idea is so fun!
- Video Game T-Shirts from Practical and Pretty – do you have a loved one that loves to game? These T-Shirt designs are too cute! There’s even a machine on for their side kick!
CRICUT GIFT IDEAS FOR BABIES
Last up, baby gift ideas! Creating customized gifts for babies is way too much fun! Everything little is even cuter when personalized! Think onesies, blankets, bibs, toys and more!
- Baby Soft Blocks – These baby soft blocks are so easy to make! Even the beginner sewer could make these!
- Alphabet Stuffies from Hey Let’s Make Stuff – Make these adorable Alphabet Stuffies with your Cricut Maker!!
- DIY Baby Bib from Sweet Red Poppy – follow this great tutorial to make 1 or more baby bibs for the baby you love!
- Birth Announcement Stuffed Animal from Tastefully Frugal – any new mom would love to get a personalized stuffed animal like this for their baby!
And while you’re on the path of personalizing Christmas gifts, don’t forget to check out these adorable personalized Santa Bags from Something Turquoise. I’m obsessed with them! You can make them using just a store bought linen bag and Iron On cut from your Cricut machine!
If you’re looking to gift Cricut items to your loved one, make sure and check out my Gift Guide for Cricut Users! I have broken down all the best Cricut items for you to consider!
If this post was helpful, I’d LOVE you to pin this Cricut Christmas Gift Ideas! Thanks so much friends! Have a great day!