All of these DIY Halloween Costumes are embellished and customized using a Cricut cutting machine! I’ve collected girl, boy and group Halloween costumes for you!
CRICUT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
Halloween is almost here, but don’t stress if you don’t have a costume ready for you or your kids yet. The Cricut can help you make an adorable costume in no time. Here are 35+ DIY Halloween Costume Ideas Using Your Cricut that everyone will be impressed with!
DIY GIRLS HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
I never knew I could be so obsessed with little girl Halloween costumes…. until I had a little girl! Last year, I had SO much fun making the Rock Star costumes for her and her friends. I am also so obsessed with the No Sew Princess costumes and Alice in Wonderland costumes!
DIY Girls Rock Star Costume at Over the Big Moon–This was seriously the funnest costume to make for my girl and her friends!
- DIY Mermaid Costume at See Kate Sew –A little girl’s dream costume, I’m sure!
- No Sew Alice in Wonderland Costumes at My Sister’s Suitcase–So creative and great for those who love to do family themed costumes.
- No Sew Princess Costumes at Pretty Providence–A simple princess costume made with the Cricut!
- DIY Bitchin’ Witchin’ Cape at PMQ for Two–An adult cape idea to take your witch costume to another level.
- DIY Girly Marshmallow Man Costume at Artsy Fartsy Mama- I love the touch of the white tutu to still make this costume girly.
- DIY Disney Elsa Costume at a Pumpkin & a Princess–The glitter snowflake cape is amazing!
- DIY Minnie Mouse Costume at The Celebration Shoppe–The costume is so easy to make with the Cricut!
- Bad Unicorn Headband and T-shirt at Frog Prince Paperie–The perfect costume for those tween and teens!
- DIY Farm Animal Costumes at The Happy Scraps–I think the chicken is my favorite farm animal costume. So fun!
- Influential Women Costume Ideas at The House That Lars Built–So in love with the Kate Spade costume idea.
- Magic School Bus Ms. Frizzle Costume at Housewife Eclectic–The Magic School Bus was totally my childhood. Love the creativity on this costume!
No Sew Unicorn Costume at Sweet Red Poppy–I know any unicorn loving girl would be in heaven wearing this!
BOYS HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
I have collected some super fun and easy costumes below — my favorites are probably the Maui, Dragon and Dinosaur costumes!
Disney Maui Halloween Costume at See Lindsey–The detail on Maui’s costume is incredible!
- DIY Coco Guitar Costume Idea at Over the Big Moon–A simple yet recognizable costume idea.
- No Sew Dragon Costume at Sweet Red Poppy–This dragon costume is so adorable!
- DIY Costume Shield at It Happens in a Blink–The perfect tutorial for any Captain America costume!
- Easy DIY Superhero Costume Ideas at Play Party Plan–You can make this easy superhero costume in minutes.
- DIY Farmer Costume at The Happy Scraps–That littlest farm kid is so adorable.
- Bank Robber Costume at Paisley Roots–You don’t need much to make this robber costume come to life.
- Harry Potter Quidditch Jersey at Raegun Ramblings–For all those Harry Potter fans!
- No Sew Dinosaur Costume at Sew Woodsy–No need to sew any of the claws or spikes in this adorable dinosaur costume.
- Magic 8 Ball Costume at Suburban Wife City Life–People are so creative. I never would have thought about creating a Magic 8 Ball costume!
DIY GROUP HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
I love when families or friends do group costumes! I’ve collected some fun and easy group themes for you below!
DIY Taco and Hot Sauce Family Costumes at Everyday Jenny–A yummy family costume idea!
- DIY How To Train Your Dragon Costumes at Sugarcoated Housewife–The cutest couple costume inspired by How to Train Your Dragon!
- Uno Group Costumes at Dukes & Duchesses–Why not turn a favorite family game into costumes for Halloween.
- Renaissance Costumes at Chambray Blues–Renaissance costume ideas to help you and your significant other feel like a winner.
- DIY Mermaid and Pirate Family Costume Idea at Lemon Thistle–An easy sea theme to that will fit not just siblings but parents too!
- Game Themed Halloween Costumes at Izzaroo–All of your family’s favorite games made into costumes. My favorite is the Twister costume.
- Woodland Fox, Fawn and Owl Costumes at Stitches Quilting–Woodland creatures made easy with the Cricut.
- Baby Shark Song Family Costumes at Shrimp Salad Circus–Anyone else’s kids obsessed with the Baby Shark Song? You’ve got to check this out.
- Rock, Paper Scissor Family Costumes at Tastefully Frugal–Which child will win? They all will with this creative costume idea.
- DIY Steampunk Costumes at GYCT Designs–A super creative Victorian and Science Fiction collaboration!
- DIY Parrot, Giraffe and Panda Costumes at Hello Creative Family–A quick and easy animal themed costume idea!
- Batman and Robin DIY Costumes at Clarks Condensed–The perfect superhero duo for your kids!
DIY Coco (Dia de los Muertos) Halloween Costumes at Jolly & Happy–We love the movie Coco in this house so I love this family theme!
If you love this collection, then I’d LOVE you forever if you’d pin the button below! Thanks so much!