A fun non-candy Easter Egg filler. These Easter Egg Privilege Cards are the perfect Easter Egg filler for kids! The cards have fun privileges on them like, Get Out of Eating Veggies, Stay up 15 Minutes Past Bedtime, 1 Extra Piece of Dessert, and more!
NON CANDY EASTER EGG FILLERS
Does anybody else just hate the collection of candy that their kids end up with after Easter? I feel like we barely get done with the treats they acquired from Valentine’s Day and then we start all over again! Years ago I decided to have Easter be a holiday they don’t get a lot of candy for. So, for their Easter Baskets and the prizes for the Easter Egg Hunt we do a little candy, a little money, and then these fun Easter Egg Privilege Cards!
They can easily be folded and added to any sized egg! My kids look forward to getting new cards every year! Don’t forget to use our Easter Egg Hunt Printable Signs for your upcoming Easter Egg Hunt! Also, if you’re looking for some new fun Easter Egg Hunt ideas, I’ve collected
EASTER EGG PRINTABLE CARDS
I am offering them with privileges completed and also blank, so you can fill in your own ideas too!
- Printable Cards (download below)
- Home Printer (color)
- Cardstock or Printer Paper
- Empty Easter Eggs
- Download the printable Easter Egg Privilege Cards below. You can use the pre-designed ones or use the blank ones to create your own rewards. To customize the blank ones, you can either pull the file into a photo editing program like Canva or Photoshop or you can even just print them and handwrite on them!
- Once ready, cut them out using scissors.
- Fold and place in empty Easter Eggs!
EASTER EGG HUNT PRIZES
Click the button below to download the Privilege Cards. The download will be in ZIP format. You will need to uncompress the file (your computer should come with a program or you can download one). Then there will be two PDF files. One for the completed cards and one for the blank cards.
The printable cards are for personal use only. Do not sell or distribute in any way. If you want to share these printables, please give them the link to this page to download them.
FUN EASTER PRINTABLES
Looking for some other Easter Activities and Printables? Check these out!
- Easter Egg Hunt Printable Signs
- Easter Pre-K Pack (for kids ages 2-5)
- I Spy Easter Game
- Easter Egg Hunt Prize Tickets from Party HarDIY
- Easter Word Scramble
EASTER EGG PRIZE CARDS
- Printable Easter Egg Privilege Cards Download in Blog Post
- Empty Easter Eggs
- Download the printable Easter Egg Privilege Cards in the blog post. You can use the pre-designed ones or use the blank ones to create your own rewards. To customize the blank ones, you can either pull the file into a photo editing program like Canva or Photoshop or you can even just print them and handwrite the rewards on them!Once ready, cut them out using scissors. Fold and place in empty Easter Eggs!
I hope these cards will bring some fun to your upcoming holiday celebrations!
As a reminder, these printable Easter cards are for personal use only.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER, and FACEBOOK for recipes, DIY’s, and more!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks so much, friends! Have a great day!
Great Idea! I try and cut down on candy by making a scavenger egg hunt..with clues in every egg found. Now I can add these!! Thanks!
Yay! I’m so glad you loved these printables!!
“Get out of eating your veggies” – yikes! This seems like a dangerous thing to describe as a privilege!!
To each their own! Feel free not to use that card if you don’t want to.
I thought the same thing. Why not “Choose a recipe to cook for the family” or “Choose a veggie side dish for dinner”. My kid actually LIKES veggies and would not see it as a privilege to skip them.
The blank cards were offered for this reason! Every family/child is different and they allow you to make cards that you see fit and work for you! It’s a once-a-year thing and has never caused any problems! These are just meant for fun!
Lisa, Can I download all of them or just the 6 shown? When I click on download.. I only shows the 6.
This is such a cute idea!!! I was at a loss for what to put in Easter eggs!
camille @ mymommystyle
So cute! My kids would love the food options!
What a great Idea, these will make Easter so much more fun!!! Have shared on G+ and Twitter.
So glad I discovered you. Hope to meet at SNAP. 🙂 I just printed these up and am excited to use them! Thanks for sharing. [email protected]
You’re too sweet Jillene! I hope we can find you at SNAP too!
Vanessa Marquiss Barker
This is so creative. I’m totally doing this. Any reason to cut down on the candy.
these are so cute! And such a great idea! AND I LOVE the glitter eggs! thanks for inviting me to participate!
Super cute idea Lisa! I am loving all the other printables too, so much talent!!