Happy Easter friends! I am a huge fan of Mini Cheesecakes! Plus, they’re totally my hubby’s favorite! Today I threw these Easter Cadbury Mini Cheesecakes for a fun treat for my family to enjoy all week!
These are actually pretty easy to make and I kept the topping super simple! You don’t have to be a pro to make these look good either!
Easter Cadbury Mini Cheesecakes
- 3- 8 oz Cream Cheeses
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Lemon
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- Mini Cupcake Liners
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
- ChocoMaker Green Candy Shred Edible
- Before starting, make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. This is super important! If you try making the batter when the cream cheese is too cold, then it will not incorporate completely and the batter will be too runny! So, make sure it is room temperature. The other tip I have found is that it mixes better when using a hand mixer vs a Bosch or Kitchen Aid!
- Take 16 oz of cream cheese (2 pkgs), 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 t Lemon, 1 t Vanilla and mix together with a hand mixer. After it begins combining, add the additional egg. When the batter is done it should be smooth and a little thick. Kind of like a little bit thicker cupcake batter.
- Take a mini cupcake pan and line is using mini cupcake liners. Then take your Mini Nilla Wafers and put one in the bottom of each cup. I like to put the flat side down!
- Take the batter and fill each cup about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- It will make 4 dozen mini cheesecakes. Allow to cool completely before adding frosting and decorations.
- Take 8 oz of room temperature Cream Cheese, 2 cups of powdered sugar, 1 tsp lemon and 1 tsp vanilla and whip for 2-3 minutes.
- After the mini cheesecakes are completely cool, pipe a small amount of cream cheese frosting onto each mini cheesecake.
- Sprinkle some ChocoMaker Green Candy Shred on top of the frosting and top with a couple Mini Cadbury Eggs!
You and your family will love these! Enjoy!
PS- We also have a 4th of July version of this fun treat that is worth pinning for your upcoming 4th of July fun!