These Halloween Play Doh Printable Tags are perfect to put on the top of play doh containers or attach to a bag! Just download, print at home and attach to your Halloween PlayDoh!
Today I have a cute non-candy Halloween handout for you! How about some fun Scare-doh this Halloween?
HALLOWEEN PLAY DOH GIFT IDEA
This idea is perfect for many Halloween occasions — class party gifts, friend gifts, neighborhood party gift ideas, hand outs non-candy and more!
- Start by downloading the Free Printable Scare Doh Tags at the bottom of this post.
- Once downloaded, print the tags using your home printer on paper or cardstock.
- Cut the tags out using scissors or a circle punch.
- After you’ve filled your disposable containers (mine were 2 oz) with your Halloween Play Doh, then go ahead and attach the printed and cut out Scare Doh labels to the top of the containers using a glue stick.
- If you would like to give them a little special touch, then you can tie some black and white bakers twine around the containers!
HALLOWEEN PLAY DOH RECIPES
As for the Play Doh — I have a REALLY awesome recipe that I suggest trying — Super Soft Playdough!
To make it super fun, consider adding glitter!
If you don’t want to make your own Play Doh, then you can buy a bulk pack of Crayola Orange Dough off Amazon for a good price!
So simple and fun! These would be great for a class party too!
SCARE DOH PRINTABLE TAG
To download the PDF that has 12 circle tags on it, just click the button below and save it to your computer!
As a reminder this printable tag is for personal use only.
* This post was originally published in Oct 2014 and has been updated with more detailed step-by-step instructions and new pictures.
If you love this tutorial, then don’t forget to pin the image below!