This Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake is the perfect Fall treat! The flavor and texture is perfection and my kids can’t get enough of this Gooey Pumpkin Cake! It’s quickly turned into a family favorite!
This is one of our favorite go-to Pumpkin desserts, because it’s super quick to put together and my kids love pairing it with some cold scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream!
GOOEY PUMPKIN CAKE
Easy Pumpkin Spiced Cake
- 1 15oz Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12oz Evaporated Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 box Spiced Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine all ingredients, except the cake mix and butter. The pumpkin batter might seem a little runny, but that it how it is suppose to be. Pour into 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle the Spiced Cake Mix over the pumpkin batter.
- Add the butter over the cake mix. You can either melt and drizzle the butter over the top of the cake mix or you can cut the butter into thin pieces and put over the whole cake mix. You don’t have to mix the butter in. It will melt into the cake mix.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel and top with walnuts for a little extra something!
I promise you will love this recipe and love it even more for how easy it is!
If you’re looking for another fun Fall recipe, check out my Pumpkin Cheesecake Puffs!
If you love this recipe, I’d love you FOREVER if you pinned the image below!