This recipe is one of my Grandma Irenes and it saves me on a regular basis. We call it Quick Company Chicken, because it’s super fast and good enough to be served to company. It only takes 6 ingredients and is incredibly delicious!
My entire family likes this meal! You can serve it over mashed potatoes or to the side with a veggie! I love meals like this, because it only takes 10 minutes to prep! Then while it cooks in the oven, I can help my kiddos with homework or pick up the house! I hope you and your family like it as much as ours!
QUICK COMPANY CHICKEN
- Chicken breasts
- Swiss Cheese slices
- Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/ 2 cup White cooking wine
- Bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Butter
Place Chicken breasts in 9×13 pan or 9×9 depending on how many you are serving.
Layer the cheese over the chicken.
Mix the soup and cooking wine.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.
Then drizzle with butter.
Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
We serve it over mashed potatoes and it makes the perfect gravy to go over the top!
Quick Company Chicken
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ Cup White Cooking Wine
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Butter Melted
- Arrange chicken in a square baking dish or 9 x13 pan if you have a lot of chicken.
- Cover all the chicken with Swiss cheese slices.
- Mix the soup and cooking wine and pour over cheese.
- Cover the top with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
Hope you love it!
I’d love for you to pin the image below if you have a second!