Sloppy Chicken Tacos is a meal I grew up on and I am seriously excited to eat every time I make it! It’s different then most chicken tacos, because it is a tomato based chicken taco. The cumin seasoning really just tops off the flavor!
If you are a taco loving family, then this is a must try!
- 4-5 Chicken Breasts
- 2 – 8 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2 t Cumin
- 2 t Garlic Powder
- 1 t Pepper
- Take 4-5 Chicken Breasts and cut into cubes.
- Cook the Chicken on your stove top in some butter.
- Add 16 oz of tomato sauce and coat the chicken.
- Season chicken and tomato mixture with cumin, garlic powder and pepper.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes, allowing the entire mixture to heat thoroughly!
- Best served in Soft Flour Tortillas.
This can also be put on top of salads and is super yummy! Enjoy!