A collection of 25+ Fun Halloween Handouts that are perfect for upcoming Halloween parties, gifts and more! I’ve got DIY Halloween Gifts, Treat Tags, Non-Candy Handouts and more!
My kids love to help me create festive Halloween handouts each year. We mainly do the handouts for my children’s classmates and teachers at school. It makes the holiday super exciting when the kids get in on the creating. These handouts also work great if you’re hosting a Halloween party and need some cute party favors! I also think if you live in a smaller neighborhood, creating these handouts is awesome to pass out to the Trick-or-Treaters too!
I’ve also linked some of my favorite store-bought Halloween Handouts at the bottom of this post! I know it’s easy for life to get busy and run out of time to put together DIY Halloween Handouts!
I’ve shared a lot of fun ideas over the years — here is a collection of all the fun Halloween Gift Ideas I’ve shared in the past!
Halloween Play Doh Tags–Scare-doh will be a hit this Halloween!
- No Tricks, Just Treats Printable Gift Tag–This gift tag is perfect to attach to any little treat for the Halloween holiday!
- Spooky Sweets Treat Idea–Fill up some test tubes with candy, print out the tag and you’re all set.
- Minecraft Halloween Wrappers–Super simple and my boys love handing these out their classmates!
- Pumpkin Poop Handout–Fill a bag with Cheetos and you’ve got Pumpkin Poop! The kids think its hilarious.
- Halloween Candy Wrappers–Dress up your candy this Halloween with these cute wrappers.
- A Little Corny Bag Topper–Add some candy corn to the bag and you’ve got a “corny” handout!
NON-CANDY HALLOWEEN HANDOUTS
Because of how common food allergies are now, I always like to have some Non-Candy Halloween Handouts available!
Spooky Straws at It’s Always Autumn–Find some twisty straws and add the printable. I love useful gift ideas.
- Printable Halloween Pencil Toppers at Our Thrifty Ideas–Find some packs of Halloween themed pencils and this is an easy handout!
- Booo-bbles Handout at Tatertots and Jello–Bubbles are an easy idea to swap out the candy for!
- Halloween Lip Balm at Thirty Handmade Days–This lip balm handout is great for all ages.
- Glow Stick Brooms at North Story–Black Felt, twine and glow sticks are all you need to make this adorable non candy handout.
- Glow Stick Printable at Ladybug’s Teacher Files–“A bit of light for Halloween night!”
- Spooky Eye Patch at Lil’ Luna–Super cheap to throw together with minimal supplies needed.
- Emoji Halloween Gifts at Eighteen25–Attach some adorable plush Halloween emojis and you’ve got a great non candy handout.
- DIY Monster Pencils at The 36th Avenue–The kids can help make these adorable monster pencils for their friends.
- FANGtastic Halloween Handout at Love the Day–Vampire plastic teeth is totally FANGtastic!
- Halloween Ring Handouts at Inspiration Made Simple–Dress up the plastic Halloween rings with a festive handout card!
Halloween Gak Treats at Lil’ Luna–How adorable are these mini gak handouts?
CANDY HALLOWEEN HANDOUTS
- Cotton Candy Cobwebs at The Idea Room–Crazy easy and creepy cotton candy treat!
- Jack O’ Lantern Seeds at A Bushel and a Peck–Orange Tic tacs make this handout delicious and adorable.
- Halloween Candy Holder at She’s Kinda Crafty–A free printable and then just add whatever candy you’d like.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Printable Tag at Sugar Bee Crafts–If it Glows in the Dark you know it’s a winner!
- Bugs and Kisses Halloween Treat at Dixie Delights–You’ll be able to whip up this spider handout in no time at all.
- Monster Eyeballs at The Fickle Pickle–A bag of Monster Eyeballs are sure to cause a scare!
- Pop Rocks Halloween Handout at Cupcake Cutiees–“Have a Rockin’ Halloween” printable to pair with those Pop Rocks.
Lollypops Dressed Up at Cutesy Crafts–Don’t forget the costume for the candy too!
Which idea was your favorite?
As I mentioned above, I know some years life can get the best of you and store bought is the easiest way to go! Here are some fun ideas that you can easily order online and have them show up on your doorstep ready to hand out!
NON-CANDY STORE BOUGHT HALLOWEEN HANDOUTS
CANDY STORE BOUGHT HALLOWEEN HANDOUTS
* This post was originally published in November 2014 and has been updated with more current ideas and additional links!
If you love these ideas, then don’t forget to pin the image below!