These Kids Halloween Crafts and Activities are perfect for the whole month of October and are perfect for kids of all ages. Some require a few craft products and others you can just download and print at home!
Halloween season is the perfect time to pull out the construction paper, glue and more! I don’t know about your kids, but mine love playing games and making crafts around a holiday. I think it helps break up the mundane day to day feeling!
I’ve round up over 35 different Halloween themed activities, games and crafts for your kiddos. None of these ideas are scary and they are perfect for children of any age. If your kids are younger, they will simply require more attention and help. Pick a few of these fun activities and make it a super memorable spooky season for your family!
Halloween Kids Activities
Below I’ve rounded up a some fun activities that kids can do by themselves or in groups! Half of them are easy free printable Halloween games that can be downloaded and printed at home!
- I Spy Halloween Printable Game–A fun activity for kids during the Halloween season.
- Halloween Word Scramble–This is perfect for an afternoon activity, kids classroom activity or a kids party game.
- Kids Halloween Counting Cards–Get the younger children to practice numbers will having some holiday fun!
- Spooky Halloween Coloring Pages at Pretty Providence–I’m not sure this activity can get any easier!
- Halloween Cootie Catcher at Lil’ Luna–print, fold and your kids will spend hours getting spooky messages.
- Halloween Sensory Bin at Busy Toddler–Make an impressive sensory bin out of items from the Dollar Store.
- Paper Bag Monster Puppets at i Heart Crafty Things–A craft that will double as a Halloween activity!
Witch’s Brew Fluffy Halloween Slime at Little Bins for Little Hands–This slime looks so enticing!
Halloween Games for Kids
These games are perfect for school parties, neighborhood parties or even just as a fun family activity to play during the month of October! Many can be created or printed and saved from year to year!
- Pin the Tail on the Wolverine–A timeless childhood game. Great for school parties!
- Pin the Spider on the Web at Ella Claire Inspired–The closest to pin the spider to the center of the web wins.
- Pumpkin Ring Toss at Kid Friendly Things To Do–Grab some glow in the dark bracelets at the dollar store and you’ll be mom of the year.
- Pumpkin Golf at A Girl and a Glue Gun–A simple and fun game that can be used year after year.
- Eyeball Pong Halloween Game at Productive Pete–This game works great for all ages!
- Printable Skeleton Game at All For the Boys–All you need is some dice and the skeleton print out!
- Halloween Hunt at Picklebums–A scavenger hunt that will get the kids excitedly racing around.
- Feed the Monster Halloween Game at Tried & True–Super easy to make and lots of fun to play.
Halloween Bingo Cards at Pretty Providence by One Creative Mommy–Endless amounts of fun will be had playing this Halloween themed Bingo.
Quick and Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids
Here are some Quick and Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids! These require a little more supplies and prep, but nothing outrageous! So, pull out your construction paper, scissors and glue sticks!
Halloween Handprints at The Best Ideas for Kids–This craft can double as a spooky Halloween card!
- Halloween Paper Lanterns at Crafting Chicks–A festive Halloween craft that will turn into the perfect decor piece.
- Paint Splat Witch’s Cauldron at Glued to my Crafts–The paint looks like a glittery potion, so cool.
- Witch Paper Craft at i Heart Crafty Things–A witch made of different shapes to reinforce learning!
- Spider Sacks at Modern Parents Messy Kids–These spider sacks are the coolest ever.
- Spider Web Plates at Annelily Designs–I love the look of the yarn strung over the plate to create a spider web.
- Frankenstein Sun Catcher Craft at From ABCs to ACTs–An adorable monster that can be made with very little mess.
- Tissue Paper Candy Corn at Typically Simple–The kids have a blast doing all the gluing on this candy corn.
- Masking Tape Mummy at No Time for Flash Cards–Don’t all kids like tape? This craft is for them!
Yarn Wrapped Mummy Craft at i Heart Crafty Things–The kids will love wrapping and wrapping the white yarn.
- Footprint Ghost Craft at Crafty Morning–The kids think a ghost from their feet is the funniest thing ever!
- Puffy Ghosts at Thriving Home–Cotton balls and glue, does it get any cuter?
- Sponge Painted Ghost Craft at i Heart Crafty Things–A simple craft that will double as a decoration for Halloween.
- Toilet Paper Roll Bat Craft at Crafty Morning–Grab those spare empty toilet paper rolls and get those kids creating bats they can be proud of.
- Haunted House Halloween Cut-out at Sarah Jane–The kids imaginations will run wild deciding what to draw in the haunted windows.
- Paper Plate Skull at Glued to my Crafts–A non scary skeleton craft for the kiddos.
- Pumpkin Sun Catcher at The Suburban Mom–The kids will love making this pumpkin and seeing the sun shine through it.
- Paper Strip Pumpkins at Color the Moon–A great craft for the kids to practice cutting and gluing.
Pony Bead Pumpkins at Cutesy Crafts–Stringing beads is fun and keeps the kids busy for quite some time.
Kids Halloween Treat Idea and Tags
Don’t forget to check out these fun Halloween Treat Ideas and Tags:
- Halloween Test Tube Treat Idea
- Pumpkin Poop Treat Idea and Tag
- Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
- Minecraft Candy Wrappers
- No Tricks, Just Treats Treat Tag
If you love this printable, then don’t forget to pin the image below!