A fun Halloween kids printable game. This Halloween Word Scramble is perfect for an afternoon activity, kids classroom activity or a kids party game!
I love having printable games and activities around during the holidays to keep my kids entertained! I’ve also used them for holiday class parties too! Some of my kids favorite Halloween printables when they were younger were my Halloween Pre-K Pack, Halloween Counting Cards. Now that they’re getting older I wanted to create some ‘older’ kid games! Last year the Halloween I Spy Game was a hit and I’m excited to add this Halloween Word Scramble to our collection!
KIDS HALLOWEEN WORD SCRAMBLE
Start by downloading the printable below and then printing it on your home printer!
Then have your kiddos try and un-scramble the letters to make a Halloween themed word!
Just in case you need a little help un-scrambling the words, here is the answer key!
HALLOWEEN WORD SCRAMBLE ANSWER KEY
HWCIT = WITCH
SRCAEWCRO = SCARECROW
SMRTOEN = MONSTER
PAIRMEV = VAMPIRE
SNEETKLO = SKELETON
CYDAN = CANDY
HLEEANLWO = HALLOWEEN
TOSHG = GHOST
IBOMZE = ZOMBIE
To download the printable, just click the button below! Your computer may require you to right click and save the file to your computer.
This printable is for personal use only.
I’d also love it if you checked out some of my other Halloween printables!
- Harry Potter Potion Bottle Labels – this post is a year around favorite! Make these awesome potion bottles for Halloween decor or a HP Party! I’ve also got drink and candy printables!
- Small Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers – perfect to wrap candy bars for parties or to just have out in your house during the month of October!
- Stop In For Spell Printable – I love incorporating this printable onto my porch or front decor!
- ScareDoh Printable Label – Give your friends a cute little container of orange playdough for Halloween!
- Halloween Can Wrappers – perfect for decor or centerpieces!
As a reminder, this printable is for personal use only.
If you love this printable, then don’t forget to pin the image below!