These Instant Pot Breakfast ideas are the best of the best! I’ve rounded up recipes for everyone! I’ve got oatmeal recipes, Instant Pot Egg dishes, bakes, breads, casseroles, yogurts and more!
Who isn’t obsessed with their Instant Pot? Right out of the box, I fell in love with mine. But, it took a few months for me to try a breakfast recipe. For some reason, breakfast recipes intimidated me! I’m here to tell you that they’re just as easy as all Instant Pot recipes! So, don’t be scared!
Today I’m sharing 30 Must-Try Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes that are all worth trying! This round up has so many easy recipes for the Instant Pot. If you are thinking oatmeal – there’s a cinnamon apple recipe, baked blueberry, strawberry trail mix and more. You can make the chocolate zucchini muffins, various types of yogurt, and even some delicious egg casseroles. Dig in and enjoy!
INSTANT POT OATMEAL
- Instant Pot Strawberry Trail Mix Oatmeal at Peas & Crayons–Whip up this breakfast in minutes with dried fruit and nuts.
- Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups at My Crazy Good Life–The smell of apple cinnamon oatmeal gets me every single time!
- Pressure Cooker Baked Blueberry Oatmeal at Fearless Dining–When blueberries are in season, you’ll need to make this oatmeal.
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal at 365 Days of Slow Cooking–Made with cinnamon, brown sugar and bananas, what’s not to love?
- Peaches and Cream Instant Pot Oatmeal at Adventures of Mel–A fantastic breakfast to make a large batch of to make mornings easier.
- Instant Pot Carrot Cake Steel Cut Oatmeal at Chicago Jogger–The perfect breakfast and made under 30 minutes.
- Vanilla Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa at Grace-Filled Homemaking–You may not think of quinoa for breakfast, but after this you will!
- Instant Pot Quinoa Blueberry Breakfast Bowl at Sidewalk Shoes– Healthy and delicious breakfast with quinoa, blueberries, honey, yogurt and pistachios!
- Instant Pot Buckwheat Porridge at Veggie Primer–Vegan and gluten free breakfast that has the consistency of rice pudding.
- Chocolate Instant Bircher Muesli at Splash of Flavours–Muesil usually needs to soak overnight, but with pressure cooker you can have it in 30 minutes.
Instant Pot Oatmeal Bites at A Mom’s Impression — Add whatever your family loves into this and they will be a hit!
INSTANT POT EGGS
- Instant Pot Egg Casserole at Six Sisters’ Stuff–Breakfast just became a whole lot easier with this recipe.
- Eggs en Cocotte at The Organic Kitchen–When cooked in the Instant Pot, you’ll have this recipe ready in 5 minutes!
- Pressure Cooker Cheesy Egg Bake at Kitschen Cat–A cheesy and delicious egg breakfast that will fill you up.
- Instant Pot Easy Poached Egg at Tidbits–The easiest way to poach an egg, ever!
- Instant Pot Breakfast Burritos at A Real Food Journey–Burritos easily cooked in the Instant Pot with potatoes, ham, onions, peppers and eggs!
- Pressure Cooker Crustless Tomato Spinach Quiche at Pressure Cooking Today–A light and fluffy quiche that works great from breakfast, brunch and lunch.
- Pressure Cooker Keto Poblano Cheese Quiche at Two Sleevers–A Keto friendly frittata easily made in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Mexican Egg Casserole at Tatertots & Jello–A savory brunch recipe with sausage, spices and veggies!
- Instant Pot Breakfast Sandwiches at Cooking with Karli–Freezer friendly and the best way to make everyone breakfast all at one time.
Instant Pot Egg Bites with Spinach and Prosciutto at Savory Tooth–High in protein and totally portable.
INSTANT POT BREAKFAST
- Instant Pot Giant Pancake at Kirbie’s Cravings–How fun are these giant pancakes?
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread at Food N Service–An easy monkey bread recipe that you’ll bake in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Banana Bread at Mess for Less–You’ll love this moist and delicious baked bread for breakfast.
- Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole at Tidbits–A sweet breakfast made with apples, pecans, raisins and whole grain bread!
- Instant Pot Chocolate Zucchini Muffin Bites at Traditional Cooking School–They are as delicious as they sound.
- Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake at Tried and True–A lemon and blueberry breakfast cake will become the favorite.
- Instant Pot Pancakes Bites at The Typical Mom–Make an easy breakfast that can be eaten on the go.
Instant Pot Banana French Toast at Living Locurto–The best way to make french toast!
INSTANT POT YOGURT
- Instant Pot Coconut Yogurt at My Big Fat Grain Free Life–Yogurt made with coconut milk.
- Instant Pot Soy Yogurt at Glue & Glitter–Soy milk is another way to make dairy free yogurt in your pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Cashew Yogurt at Eat Beautiful–This cashew yogurt is full of probiotics and great for Paleo, GAPS, Vegan and Whole30 approved!
Instant Pot Yogurt at Cooking with Karli–Learn how to make your own homemade and creamy yogurt!
MUST HAVE INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES
If you love cooking and baking with your Instant Pot, then make sure and check out my favorite Instant Pot Accessories!
Do you have a favorite Instant Pot breakfast recipe? I’d love for you to leave it in the comments! I LOVE trying new recipes!
Also, if you haven’t already ordered your Instant Pot, here are a few things to consider:
- They have a few different sizes of Instant Pots. I use my 6-quart Instant Pot the most — it’s perfect for hard boiling eggs, cooking a roast to shred, sauces and more. But, I also love my 8-quart Instant Pot! I use it to do full meals that require all the ingredients — like a roast, with potatoes and Brussel Sprouts.
You may also want to check out these other Instant Pot Roundups of Must-Try Recipes:
- 25 Instant Pot Soups – Soups are one of my favorite things to make in the Instant Pot! So easy and the flavors pop!
- 30 Instant Pot Chicken Dinners – Dinner can be so overwhelming, but with these recipes the stress will melt away!
- 20+ Instant Pot Beef Recipes – These recipes have become some of our favorites! Who knew some of these recipes would be so easy!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER and FACEBOOK for recipes, DIY’s and more!
I’d love you forever if you wanted to pin the below image!
Looking forward to trying quinoa for breakfast
This is a great selection of recipes. Yum.
Thank you for all the great recipes in one place!
Breakfast prep is a pain point at our house, so I’m excited to try some of these.
I am excited to make some of these for my family! We love breakfast & I need to use my instant pot more, so thank you!
I love instant pot recipes & love breakfast!! These all look so tasty! Can’t wait to try some for my family!
Why dont you have links to the recipes?
There are links under each recipe pictured!
I love the breakfast burrito it looks so good and the pancakes
Thanks so much for including my Pobano Quiche! The other recipes in here look so delicious. This is a great round up!
Of course! The Quiche was so delicious!
This is a delicious looking roundup. Sharing all around.
Yay! Thanks so much!
So many great breakfast ideas. Thanks for including mine.
Of course! Thank YOU!
Thank you so much for sharing my pressure cooker oatmeal recipe. Sharing all around.
Of course! Thank you!
So many delicious options! Thank you for including my homemade yogurt!