These Must-Try Instant Pot Chicken Recipes are sure to help make your life run little smoother and help provide some tasty chicken dinners to your family! These recipes are mostly classic recipes adapted to work in your Instant Pot and all have beyond tasty flavors!
The Instant Pot craze hit this house last year and let me tell you, I’m a fan. A big fan! I’ve been scouring recipes like a mad woman the last 6 months, so I can keep making delicious meals for my family in the shortest amount of time possible! Our evenings can be crazy and I generally don’t get to make a time consuming meal during the week.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, go do yourself the biggest favor and snag one. Dead serious — you won’t regret it! They have multiple sizes — for my family I generally used the 6 qt Instant Pot, but I also have a 8 qt Instant Pot and use it when making large roasts or food for a large gathering.
EASY INSTANT POT CHICKEN RECIPES
Chicken is the most eaten protein in my house, so we’ve been busy trying these recipes!
If you’d like a great way to cook chicken breasts, you’ll want to check out Instant Pot Chicken Breasts at A Pinch of Healthy! The Instant Pot is a great way to cook a lot of chicken and then use it through out the week. I love having my meat ready to go so I can just toss it in to whatever I’m making.
INSTANT POT CHICKEN RECIPES
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos Bowls at Wondermom Wannabe–You won’t believe this takes less work then regular tacos.
- Spicy Honey Instant Pot Chicken at The Typical Mom–Sweet and spicy chicken bites served over rice.
- Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice at I Don’t Have Time For That–A super easy dinner for a busy weeknight!
- All-in-one Instant Pot Chicken & Brown Rice at Super Healthy Kids–This is a recipe the whole family can get behind.
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Chicken Enchiladas at No. 2 Pencil–Delicious homemade enchiladas all in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole at Adventures of a Nurse–All the same flavors of the traditional dish but easier to make!
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks at My Crazy Good Life–Using the Instant Pot makes the drumsticks super juicy.
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore at The Typical Mom–Whip this up in only 15 minutes!
Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice at Leelalicious–How great to be able make this dish all in one pot!
INSTANT POT CHICKEN MEALS
- Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken at Six Sisters’ Stuff–You’ll love this popular delicious chicken dish.
- Kung Pao Chicken at Life Made Sweeter–Get the feeling of take out with this Kung Pao dish cooked in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken Broccoli at Life Made Sweeter–This recipe only takes one pan to make and that is music to my ears!
- Instant Pot Greek Chicken Skewers with Lemon Dill Pilaf at Confessions of a Meal Plan Addict–A greek recipe that’s healthier and cheaper than eating out.
- Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo at Heather Likes Food–A classic dish made in half of the time because of the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Chicken Gyros at 365 Days of Slow Cooking–Juicy chicken and onions rolled up into pita bread with a topping of a cucumber sauce.
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmigiana at FoodNService–A lighter version of a popular dish made easier in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders at Eighteen 25–Great for lunch, dinner or a party. Whip these up in just 15 minutes.
Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls at Wondermom Wannabe–Bring the flavors of Thai to your kitchen table.
INSTANT POT CHICKEN DINNER
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken at Dinners, Dishes & Desserts–I love this recipe because I throw the chicken into tortillas after cooking and its ready.
- Pressure Cooker Cripsy Chicken Carnitas at Little Spice Jar–Cook in the Instant Pot and then broil for a minute to crisp up the chicken.
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole at Wondermom Wannabe–If you like Mexican dishes that are easy to make, you better give this one try.
- Instant Pot Chicken Curry at Paint the Kitchen Red–An authentic Indian curry dish!
- Instant Pot Basil Chicken Coconut Curry at Rebooted Mom–I love the added in basil twist for a curry dish.
- Instant Pot Asian Sweet Chili Chicken at The Skinny Fork–A fantastic mix of sweet and spicy flavors.
- Instant Pot Korean Chicken Meatballs at The Bewitchin’ Kitchen–A great dinner to make on a busy weeknight.
Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken at Sweet and Savory Meals–Loaded with amazing flavors and protein.
INSTANT POT CHICKEN SOUP RECIPES
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup at The Baker Upstairs–A super flavorful soup that will warm up everyone’s bellies!
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings at Southern Family Lifestyle–A southern comfort food using canned biscuits.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup at Spend with Pennies–Comfort food that you’ll enjoy year round.
- Sweet Corn Chicken Soup at The Flavours of Kitchen–An indo-chinese inspired soup recipe.
- Instant Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup at A Mom’s Impression–This is an amazing Olive Garden copycat recipe.
- Instant Pot Healthy Chicken Vegetable Soup at Six Sisters’ Stuff–A healthier version chicken noodle soup made in a pressure cooker.
- Creamy Instant Pot White Chicken Chili at Crunchy Creamy Sweet–A creamy and hearty soup with chicken, white beans and chile peppers!
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili at Plated Cravings–Make this yummy soup with frozen chicken and staples you have on hand.
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Soup at Eat Well 101–So creamy, so comforting and oh so good!
Hope you love these recipes! Which one are you most excited to try?
MUST HAVE INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES
If you love cooking and baking with your Instant Pot, then make sure and check out these Instant Pot Accessories!
WHAT INSTANT POT SHOULD I BUY?
If you haven’t already ordered your Instant Pot, here are a few things to consider:
They have a few different sizes of Instant Pots. I use my 6-quart Instant Pot the most — it’s perfect for hard boiling eggs, cooking a roast to shred, sauces and more. But, I also love my 8-quart Instant Pot! I use it to do full meals that require all the ingredients — like a roast, with potatoes and Brussel Sprouts. I highly suggest you check out my Best Instant Pot Accessories Post for more information not only the accessories, but also a few of my favorite Instant Pots!
Lastly, you may also want to check out these other Instant Pot Roundups of Must-Try Recipes:
- Christmas Instant Pot Recipes – Spend your time with your family, not slaving away in the kitchen!
- Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes – Just like Christmas, Thanksgiving can be busy! Let’s make it a little easier!
- 30 Must-Try Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes – These recipes are about to make your mornings 10x easier!
- 35 Instant Pot Soups – Soups are one of my favorite things to make in the Instant Pot and they are generally easier and the flavors pop!
- 20+ Instant Pot Beef Recipes – These recipes have become some of our favorites! I’ve also been surprised with how easy many of them!
If you love these recipe ideas – make sure and pin the image below!