Make Thanksgiving easier by choosing some recipes to make in your Instant Pot! These Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes are the best of the best and will have you covered when it comes to the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, vegetable and even dessert!
INSTANT POT THANKSGIVING
I absolutely love Thanksgiving! I love getting together with family and reflecting on all that I’m grateful for. And let’s be honest, the food is pretty great too! However, there never seems to be enough space to cook all the sides and the turkey that you really want! I try so hard to time it all, but while I’m waiting for my Traditional Green Bean Casserole and my Sweet Potato Crunch to finish in the oven, the mashed potatoes get cold! The Instant Pot is totally the answer to this problem! Using the Instant Pot can free up some oven space and you’ll be able to cook things in a much shorter amount of time. I’ve got a super delicious round up of 30+ Thanksgiving Recipes to make in your Instant Pot. Some of the recipes are super traditional and others are different, but will be fun to try!
INSTANT POT THANKSGIVING TURKEY
Did you know you can cook a turkey in the Instant Pot? I don’t know why I didn’t even think about it, but what a time saver that would be! You can cook a whole turkey from this recipe at The Typical Mom! But, if just cooking a turkey breast works for you, this is a great recipe!
Instant Pot Turkey Breast Recipe at The Cookie Rookie–You’ll be able to cook this turkey in under an hour.
INSTANT POT THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES
Now are you ready for some delicious Instant Pot Thanksgiving Side Dishes? I’ve got options of different potatoes, vegetables, corn bread, stuffing and even desserts!
INSTANT POT POTATOES
Instant Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes at The Typical Mom–This will be perfect to eat with your turkey.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole at Lady and the Blog–You’ll enjoy this sweet and savory dish!
- Instant Pot Caramelized Sweet Potato Yams at This Old Gal–Caramelizing the sweet potatoes in the cast iron skillet will make all the difference.
- Instant Pot Herb Roasted Potatoes at Onion Rings and Things–You can cook these in the pressure cooker in just 15 minutes.
- Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes at Joanie Simon–You will love this cheesy potato recipe that looks extra tasty.
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes at Mel’s Kitchen Cafe–A staple for Thanksgiving or really any time of the year.
- Instant Pot Vegan Mashed Potatoes at Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen–Oil, butter and cream free potatoes so you can eat totally guilt free!
- Instant Pot Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes at Simple Pressure Cooker Meals–Fluffy and garlic flavored potatoes.
- Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower at Sweet Peas and Saffron–A great substitute recipe for potatoes.
INSTANT POT VEGETABLES
Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole at Adventures of a Nurse–I like the sound of this can free, homemade recipe!
- Instant Pot Green Beans and Ham at Savory Tooth–Fresh green beans with sliced ham sounds like the perfect side dish.
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Glazed Carrots at Simply Happy Foodie–This recipe has cinnamon and a hint of orange.
- Instant Pot Green Brown Sugar Carrots at Eating on a Dime–You’ll be able to cook these carrots in 4 minute flat.
- Instant Pot Roasted Squash at This Mama Loves–A yummy side dish to go with your Thanksgiving meal.
- Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli at The Cents’ Able Shoppin–You’ll have perfectly cooked broccoli in a matter of minutes.
- Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts at The Typical Mom–Scared to try brussel sprouts? Try this recipe because it has bacon.
- Instant Pot Creamed Corn at Simple Pressure Cooker Meals–You won’t be able to resist this buttery creamy goodness.
Instant Pot Cheesy Corn Casserole at The Typical Mom–This dish is creamy, sweet and cheesy. Perfection.
INSTANT POT BREAD RECIPE
- Instant Pot Cornbread at Melanie Cooks–Sounds like the texture of this cornbread is fluffy and delicious.
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Bread at Real Mom Nutrition–You’ll only need four ingredients and no kneading required.
- No Knead Instant Pot Pumpkin Rolls at Herbivore Cucina–These little rolls come out looking just like little pumpkins!
INSTANT POT THANKSGIVING SIDES
Instant Pot Delicious Stuffing at Awe Filled Homemaker–You’ll come back to this recipe year after year.
- Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce at Zen & Spice–Use fresh cranberries and have this ready in 10 minutes in your pressure cooker.
- Pressure Cooker Stuffing at Pressure Cooking Today–Bake in the Instant Pot and then crisp it up in the oven!
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese at Slap Dash Mom–Perhaps not the most traditional side dish but it will certainly be eaten.
- Pressure Cooker Baked Beans at The Work Top–Thick, savory and sweet. Everyone will love it!
INSTANT POT DESSERT RECIPES
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake at Margin Making Mom–Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake at In the Kids Kitchen–Topped with a dark chocolate ganache.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cake at The Typical Mom–The perfect combination of pumpkin and apples for the fall.
- Instant Pot Apple Crisp at The Typical Mom–A delicious copy cat of Cracker Barrels baked apples.
- Instant Pot Mini Pumpkin Pies at Awe Filled Homemaker–What’s Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie?!
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake with Almond Crust at Savory Tooth–A dessert that will rival a traditional pumpkin pie!
I am literally counting down the days until Thanksgiving and am seriously considering buying an extra Instant Pot! These recipes are going to make my life so much easier come Thanksgiving!
MUST HAVE INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES
If you love cooking and baking with your Instant Pot, then make sure and check out these Instant Pot Accessories!
BEST INSTANT POT RECIPES
Also, if you haven’t already ordered your Instant Pot, here are a few things to consider:
- They have a few different sizes of Instant Pots. I use my 6-quart Instant Pot the most — it’s perfect for hard boiling eggs, cooking a roast to shred, sauces and more. But, I also love my 8-quart Instant Pot! I use it to do full meals that require all the ingredients — like a roast, with potatoes and Brussel Sprouts.
You may also want to check out these other Instant Pot Roundups of Must-Try Recipes:
- 50 Christmas Day Instant Pot Recipes – Just like Thanksgiving, Christmas can be busy! Let’s make it a little easier!
- 30 Must-Try Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes – These recipes are about to make your mornings 10x easier!
- 35 Instant Pot Soups – Soups are one of my favorite things to make in the Instant Pot! So easy and the flavors pop!
- 30 Instant Pot Chicken Dinners – Dinner can be so overwhelming, but with these recipes the stress will melt away!
- 20+ Instant Pot Beef Recipes – These recipes have become some of our favorites! Who knew some of these recipes would be so easy!
*This post was originally posted in Nov 2018 and was updated with better descriptions and information!
I’d love you forever if you wanted to pin the below image!