CLASSIC GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
I know there are lots of versions of green bean casseroles out there and I’ve tried lots of them! And although a lot of them are delicious, I still can’t find one that I like as much as a traditional green bean casserole!
This is totally a perfect side to almost any good dinner, but it is a MUST at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner! So, get this on the menu right away for your next upcoming dinner or Holiday meal!
Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Dash of Pepper
- 5 cups cooked cut Green Beans
- 1 Cup French-Fried Onions divided
- This recipe can be made with canned green beans, but I much prefer it with fresh green beans.
If using fresh green beans
- Clean, trim and cut the green beans. I usually cut each green bean into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Boil the green beans until fully cooked (but not too soft)!
- In a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Stir. Sprinkle with the remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are golden brown.
I promise you’ll love this! Enjoy friends!