I really should have posted this before the Holidays, because this is seriously the best appetizer for any and all parties! I’m not lying when I say that I made it THREE times over the last month! Everyone that loves shrimp loves this! You really can’t disappoint making this!
It’s just a bite full of perfection – cream cheese base, chili sauce and a large salad shrimp creates the perfect flavor profile!
Easy Shrimp Dip Platter
For a Large Platter
- 2 - 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- a couple dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 oz Chili Sauce I prefer the Homade brand
- Tail Off Shrimp
- Combine the softened cream cheese, with the mayo, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. I like to use hand beaters to really make it smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the platter.
- Next, take the Chili Sauce and spread it over the cream cheese layer. Note: I prefer Chili Sauce over Cocktail sauce. But you could use cocktail sauce if that's all you have.
- Lastly, disperse the shrimp over the top! I like the really pile the shrimp on, so feel free to adjust the shrimp to your liking!
- Serve with Town House Crackers or Wheat Thins!
You guys will LOVE this! It’s seriously so delicious!
Now go and enjoy it!!