I really should have posted this before the Holidays, because this is seriously the best appetizer for any and all parties! I’m not lying when I say that I made it THREE times over the last month! Everyone that loves shrimp loves this! You really can’t disappoint making this!
It’s just a bite full of perfection – cream cheese base, chili sauce and a large salad shrimp creates the perfect flavor profile!
Shrimp Dip with Cream Cheese
For a Large Platter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Two 8 oz Blocks
- ½ cup Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 oz Chili Sauce I prefer the Homade brand
- 1.5 pounds Shrimp Tail Off (approx 50-60 shrimp)
- ½ Box Town House Crackers
- Combine the softened cream cheese, with the mayo, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. I like to use hand beaters to really make it smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the platter.
- Next, take the Chili Sauce and spread it over the cream cheese layer. Note: I prefer Chili Sauce over Cocktail sauce. But you could use cocktail sauce if that's all you have.
- Lastly, disperse the shrimp over the top! I like to really pile the shrimp on, so feel free to adjust the shrimp to your liking!
- Serve with Town House Crackers or Wheat Thins!
You guys will LOVE this! It’s seriously so delicious!
Now go and enjoy it!!